dumb fly bots

Pj robot:*beeps*(hi guys!)!as he waved at them.

Catboy looked at pj robot in a second than hugged him tightly as he was trying to hold his tears in.

Catboy:I MISSED YOU PJ ROBOT!!as pj robot was confused.

Pj robot:*beeps*(um...what's wrong with catboy)?as catboy let go of him.

Gekko:well to make things short catboy time traveled back in the past cause in the future he loses all of us and romeo takes over the whole world.as pj robot was sursurprised.

Owlette:but luckily he's here so none of that stuff wouldn't happened.as catboy was kinda unsure of that than the picture player shown footage of romeo in his lab.

Gekko:look romeo in his lab!as he pointed.

Owlette:let's take the owl-glider!as her and gekko were running to the elevators.

Catboy:WAIT!!as owlette and gekko stopped.

Catboy:its a trap....as owlette and gekko were surprised.

Owlette:what do you mean?

Catboy:if we go out than the fly bots will sneak in and than put bombs in HQ than capture pj robot.as all if them were surprised.

Gekko:what about we take the gekko mobile cause if we get out under the water the fly bots can't go in cause there robots.

Catboy:that's actually a good idea gekko.

Gekko:ok than..TO THE GEKKO MOBILE!!!as gekko and owlette went down the elevators.

Catboy:pj robot you should come with us just in case.

Pj robot:ok than.as catboy hold him and went in the elevators than went to gekko's room and they both got in.

They went underwater than went up to the surface and drove off and drove off the fly bots seen it and they couldn't find out how to get in HQ.

*with romeo*

He was driving his lab down on the streets and was talking to his fly bots on a hologram.

Romeo:so are you guys in HQ yet?as the fly bots shook there heads yes no and describe how the pj masks took the gekko mobile from under the water.

Romeo:UGH than bust the door down or something!as the fly bots realized they can do that as romeo hang up.

Romeo:do I have to do everything myself!he said to himself.

*with the pj masks*

They were in the gekko mobile still finding romeo.

Owlette:where can he be...OWL EYES!!!as she was trying to for romeo.

Gekko:see romeo owlette?

Owlette:not yet....WAIT....I SEE HIM!!as she seen him far away straight in front if them.

Owlette:he's straight away go faster.as gekko stepped on it as they went faster.

While they were driving catboy was still worried about the things happening to his friends before.

Owlette:catboy are you ok?..as he seen he was just zoning out.

Catboy:yep I'm ok!as he snapped out of it.

They were already close to romeo's lab

Gekko:STOP RIGHT THERE ROMEO!!!as romeo didn't stop.

*with the fly bots*

They were at the door shooting it with a laser on the sides than finally the door came off.

The fly bots cheered and went in HQ they were looking for pj robot everywhere.

Fly bot 1:*beeps*(pj robot is not here..should we just put the bombs in HQ?)?

Fly bot 2:*beeps*(no...cause master said when we get pj robot fill HQ with bombs but since pj robot is not here we can't so let's go and tell master the bad news.).as it was exiting HQ as the other fly bot wanted to say something but just facepalmed and followed him.