romeo's robot suit

Catboy was just sitting in boredom in the closet.

Catboy thought:can't believe they made me stay in this closet just because there over protective about me cause they almost lost me.as catboy finally realized.

Catboy:just like I been doing to them....as he remembered what he did to them.

Catboy:I was being over protective cause I almost lost them....I shouldn't not have done it....if I haven't done that then we wouldn't be here and I would nit have been hurt and my tean eould nit have risk there lives out there.

Catboy:you know what.....as catboy got up slowly.

Catboy:ITS TIME TO BE A REAL HERO!!!as he slowly went towards the door and opened it and exit out the closet and started to limp where gekko and owlette were walking.

*with gekko and owlette*

They were running till they finally gotten to the control room where romeo and robot were at and they both nodded at each other.

Gekko:*whisper*SUPER GEKKO CAMOUFLAGE!!!as he turn invisible  qnd climbed on the wall while owlette flew at the top corner where gekko was at.

Romeo:ugh seriously robot.as robot told him he couldn't go in the closet.

Romeo:no point of turning back now cause lizard boy and bird brain with come and there gonna get hurt just like furball cause there nothing without there furry leader if I was them I rather give up.as he  and robot laughed and owlette and gekko was getting mad.l than calm down.

Owlette:*whisper*ok gekko so here is the plan I'm gonna distract robot and romeo while you get robot and roll him away got it.

Gekko:*whisper*got it.as he put a thumbs up.

Owlette:HEY ROMEO!!!as she revealed her self and fly towards romeo.

Romeo:oh look feathers robot get her.as robot was running towards her than he suddenly got lifted.

Robot:robot is floating!

Gekko:no just me.as gekko turn visible and owlette open the door as gekko rolled robot away.

Owlette:give up romeo!

Romeo:aw man I been defeated by the pj pest!he said in a acting voice.

Gekko:finally I can't wait to go back home and sleep.as gekko felt exhausted.

Romeo:well I guess I should bow down to you guys now.as he bow down and there was a red circle thing on his back.

Owlette:hey what's that?as she pointed to it.

Romeo:glad you ask its....as he pressed it and suddenly romeo's body was turning into a giant robot suit.

Owlette:what.....

Gekko:the.....

Romeo:I know right I built it myself to crush you pjs and TAKE OVER THE WORLD FOR REAL!!!as he laughed evily.

Gekko:*sighs*of course....

Romeo:try to take me on cause I beat you all!as gekko felt intimidated.

Owlette:gekko we take him on!

Gekko:*gulp*hope so....

Owlette:LET'S GO!!!as they ran towards romeo as he ran towards them.

*with pj robot*

He was in the flying factory searching for catboy,owlette and gekko till he spotted catboy.

Pj robot:*beeps*(CATBOY!!!)!!!as he yelled his name as he turn around.

Catboy:PJ ROBOT!!!than pj robot notice something rolling behind catboy and started flying towards him.

PJ ROBOT:*beeps*(CATBOY LOOK OUT!!!)!!!as catboy looked behind him and started to scream.

Pj robot:*beeps*(GOTCHA!!!)!!!as pj robot caught him and flew him to the ceiling as the rolling thing was still rolling.

Catboy:thanks pj robot.as they flew back down.

Pj robot:*beeps*(no problem but...what happened to you catboy?...)?...as he notice the bandages.

Catboy:long story can you fly me to the control room?as pj robot nodded and grab catboy and flew away.