the final part

Pj robot was bandaging the pj masks up mostly catboy.

Catboy was having looking on the ground remembering romeo defeating him and killing his friends.

Owlette:catboy are you ok?as she tapped him on the shoulder and seen him looking on the ground.

Catboy:wha...oh yeah...I'm glad we defeated romeo and also glad were alive.....I wish my friends were alive.as he held his tears in.

Owlette:hey catboy... I bet your friends are up there somewhere and seen what you did there and their very proud of you...and I can tell you miss them....but at least you have us right?....as she put her hand on his shoulder.

Catboy:your right owlette...I may have lost my friends from another timeline but I ain't gonna lose you guys...but I still wish I had my tail back.as he look atvthe spot where his tail use to be.

Gekko:well catboy I got a surprise for you.as he went in front of him with hands behind his back.

Gekko:so I went back in the flying factory and git something for you....its...its..YOUR TAIL!!as he showed him his tail.

Catboy:my precious tail thanks gekko!as he hugged him.

Pj robot:*beeps*(well I can sew your tail back onto you.).as catboy couldn't hold his tears in and started to cry tears of joy.

Owlette:are you ok catboy!?as they didn't know it was tears of joy.

Catboy:yep...its just....just....YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST FRIENDS A CAT COULD EVER HAVE!!!as he grabbed all of them and hugged them tightly abdstarted to cry some more

Gekko:we'll always be with you catboy...always...as they hugged back and close there eyes.

Owlette:yeah...no matter what....

*later*

Catboy went in his window a d enter in his room and transformed back to connor he was sitting on his bed still thinking about what happened in the other timeline.

Connor:*sighs*here goes nothing....as he lay down and tried to sleep and he did.

Suddenly he felt like he's standing up and he open his eyes and seen he was in his catboy form and he was at the bridge of HQ.

Catboy:what the....how did I get here?as he looked around in confusion.

???:catboy.as three people called catboy's name and catboy recognized those voices and turn around and seen it was gekko,owlette and pj robot and their were floating and they are kinda see through.

Catboy:owlette gekko pj robot what happened to you two!?

Owlette:catboy were dead...as catboy realized this his friends from another timeline and tears began to fall on his face.

Catboy:owlette gekko pj robot....I'm sorry that I failed you guys....I wish we had already defeated romeo....as he looked down.

Gekko:we know...but sadly we can't all win sometimes....

Catboy:I guess your right but...I miss you guys....than suddenly he felt someone touching his chin and when he looked up it was owlette.

Owlette:I know and we miss you two...but at least your in a different timeline we you got new friends..

Catboy:but there not the same....

Gekko:dude they are literally us.gekko pointed out.

Catboy:yeah but I'm just saying how you guys died really left me in shock and I was never gonna see you guys again....but now I'm in this timeline I knew it wasn't actually you guys and I saved this timeline you but not the real you....than suddenly they started ti glow alittle.

Pj robot:*beeps*(guys our time is almost up.).as theyvall sighed.

Owlette:I guess its our finale good byes than.as she went over and kissed him on the cheek.

Owlette:you will always be my cat in shiny armor.as gekko came over and he did a handshake with catboy and than hugged.

Gekko:love ya dude.

Catboy:me to little bro...as he shook the top of his head than pj robot came over and give him a hug.

Catboy:I love you pj robot....

Pj robot:*beeps*(me to...)...than owlette and gekko joined in on the hugged.

Owlette:ok catboy its time to let us go...as catboy didn't want to.

Catboy:but I don't want to let you guys go!...

Gekko:well catboy you have some other people that is exactly like us like you know who's.

Catboy:but but....

Owlette:please catboy...as he looked at them in their eyes and then decided to stop hugging them and let them go and they started to float up.

They were saying bye and waving at him and catboy was crying and waving back.

Than suddenly connor woke up and and notice he was crying and wiped his tears away and heard people outside his house so he gets out of bed and walk to the window and see greg and amaya talking and they notice connor.

Greg:hi connor!as him and amaya waved to him.

Amaya:are you coming were about to be late?as connor did a gentle smile.

Connor:don't worry guys I'm coming.

Connor thought:I may have lost my other friends but...I'm not gonna lose these friends even though I miss my old friends I love my new ones.

Than in the clouds owlette,gekko and pj robot were in the clouds and they heard his thoughts.

All:and were proud of you two....pj masks all shout hurray cause in the night catboy and his new pj masks saved the day.