Chapter 4 🍋Paying him back🍋(Lemon)

(This chapter is not essential to the story; it is just for the sick f*cked-up weebs(like me) who want to read lemon in the context of the story)

(Y/n)s POV

"WHAT! Are....you.....y-you saying what I think you're saying?" I ask Hanako blushing an inhuman color of red.

"Tell me what you are thinking and I'll tell you if you're correct or not" He said moving closer to my face.

"I-I um well I think what you're saying is the way I'll pay you back is" I say the next part quietly "by doing erotic things with you..." I say blushing even more of it's possible.

"What was that last part?" Hanako asked.

"I said that I think you're telling me I'll pay you back by making you feel pleasure in erotic ways ........"

"You're correct (Y/n); but I can find something else as a price if you want me to." Hanako tells me.

"N-no I don't mind. I kind of want to." I say the last part quietly hoping he didn't hear me.

"What was that last part again?" Damn it; he just had to here me say that last part.

"Um I-I said that I kind o-of want to." I reply to Hanako.

"Wow, I guess you really are a dirty daikon." He says to me.

(A/n: Daikon means radish if you didn't already know)

"D-daikon, daikon? How am I a daikon?" I say trying to think why he would call me a daikon.

"Do you think I didn't notice your super thick, daikon like thighs?" Hanako said with a suggestive smirk as he pushed me to the floor and started running his hands up and down my thighs.

"Hrmmmm!" I tried to hold in the sounds I was making as he rubbed my thighs, each time rubbing closer to my womanhood. By the time he got up to my womanhood I was practically dripping wet, he took off my tights and started rubbing me through my panties and said with a  smirk

"I can already tell how wet you are (Y/n).  To make things easier let's go ahead and take off all our clothing." He has me sit up and take off my school uniform. When I'm just in my bra and panties I see him blushing while looking at me.

He then said "I love the way your hands look but I bet they would look even better while undressing me." I blush at just the thought of undressing him because while I'll never admit it I thought he was hot from the first time I saw him. I say "I-I guess I'll undress you." I start by unbuttoning his uniforms over shirt; once that's off I start to unbutton his white under-shirt. As I take his under shirt off I notice he's got a slightly toned body then I look a little lower and see that there's some bulge coming from his pants; I blush intensely and just barely stop my self from nose bleeding thinking about what I'm seeing is and what Hanako is going to do to me with it. I unbutton and unzip his pants; he takes off the rest from there on.

He's now standing before me completely naked and I'm in my underwear; as i look at Hanako without realizing it I say to him "You look so hot!" Suttering half of the sentence.

He comes closer to me and pushes me against the wall then he starts rubbing my pussy and asks "May I kiss you?"

I reply "Y-yes, you may-ahhm!" I moaned from him rubbing me.

He put his lips on mine then bit my lower lip making my mouth open slightly. He then slips his tongue into my mouth; we battle for dominance and he wins. When we pull apart a string of saliva drips from our mouths and we are both panting. We kiss again and again while Hanako keeps rubbing me; I then start giving him a hand job. He moans then he takes my underwear off of me and continues rubbing me, all while we are still making out.

"I think I want to go all the way now." Hanako says to me with a smirk.

I respond "ok, me too."

He pushes me to the floor and starts by putting his tip in. I moan then he starts playing with my tits; he pinches one nipple and gropes the other boob.

"Oh! Agh-ah! Hanako!" I try to say mostly moaning.

He asks if he can go in me further; I motion yes and he pushes his length into me. At first it hurts but I soon adjust and ask Hanako

"Could you start moving, I-I would really like that Hanako." I blush even more.

He says " I've been waiting for you to ask that and now I'm going to make you feel so good you won't know what to think anymore."

He thrusts in and out of me over and over, going gradually faster. We both keep on moaning each other's names and saying dirty things to each other. We keep getting closer and closer to our climax then when we cum we say at the same time

"I'm cumming!! Aaahm"

We then tell each other how much we love each other and fall asleep hugging each other.

Sorry if this wasn't that great it was my first lemon; I hope you all liked it tho. Tomorrow you will get a normal non lemon chapter.

That's all- Dancing Donut

🥀948 words🥀