Chapter 7 🌕(Y/n)s wish to tsukasa🌕

"Oh this is inconceivable!" I say not realizing that I said it out loud.

"Tsukasa, who is that girl?" I heard two people say. One of them was a boy with orange-brown hair the other was a girl with green hair; she looked like a porcelain doll, the boy however only looked like a simp in my eyes but some other girls would probably describe him as handsome or cute or some crap.

"Sakura, Natsuhiko, This is (Y/n); she was hanging out with amane when I went to visit him so I guess she wanted to see me again and came here." Tsukasa said. He then introduced me to Sakura and Natsuhiko before I could walk away or even have any say in weather I wanted to meet then or not. As I shook hands with them tsukasa hugged me and began to cling on to me like a cat and said

"Did you come here to make another wish? If so what is the wish?"

"Well I just walked here to walk here but if you're offering to grant me a wish I'll make a wish." I said trying to push tsukasa off of me.

"All right then, (Y/n) what is your wish?" Tsukasa said floating in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"U-um I wish that hanako will be happy!" I blurted out. I don't know why I want hanako to be happy I just do; I cant stand the thought of hanako being sad.

"Ok I can make that happen. The price you'll pay is.... you'll have to make me happy!" Tsukasa said.

"And how would I make you happy?" I ask Tsukasa.

"Just by staying around me and helping me with things when I need help with them; you'll basically be my second assistant." He answers.

"Ok that seems easy enough." I said not knowing that it would not be easy in the slightest.

Sorry for the shot chapter. I hope you're enjoy the story still though. That's all! - Dancing Donut

                           🥀344 words🥀