𝐎𝐍𝐄; 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣

were starting off with angst bois B)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

↳ ♡₊˚. 𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"YOU DIRTY LIAR" DREAM tried to hold in his sobs but tears came spilling down his cheeks.

"if you would just let me explain-"

"THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN!" he shoved the photo of her kissing another creator in her face. the photo was now all over the internet, including twitter, the most toxic place of all. she was currently receiving death threats from dream stans at the second.

"some 'creator party'" he huffed wiping his cheeks with his sleeve.

"..." she stood there in silence as he left, falling to her knees, sending jolts.

and for once in her life, she didn't feel like streaming.

𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣

"W-wil you don't understand-" she cried at him. it had been a day since her and dream fought, and she hadn't gotten any sleep. the thought of him crept in her mind and wouldn't go away.

"You have 5 minutes to explain yourself."

"l-listen-" she tried to hold in her cries but ended up starting to sob. "they set me up! they set up this whole thing.. he party everything!" she explained, "ex/b/n he invited me just to split me and clay apart!" she hiccuped in between words. "he purposly kissed me, he purposely tried to USE ME!" she fell to the ground expecting to be yelled at.

but it never came.

instead, she was picked up and hugged. she instantly hugged back, craving the warmness.

"...im sorry."

°•*⁀➷

a week. a week since the party, a week since the fight. george had completely taken dreams side, and both had blocked her everywhere, as well as sapnap. it didn't matter though, she had deleted all social media a day after, tweeting this before she did,

u/n ❤︎☕︎︎ @u/n

hey guys! just wanted to let you guys know ill be deleting all social media, i'm sure you guys heard be happened, but please refrain from trying to get into our personal lives! thanks, y/n ♡︎

she couldn't help it. the tears kept coming. she couldn't go one second away from him, let alone a week. she hadn't even realized how much joy he gave her. in the past 48 hours she had probably gotten, 6 hours of sleep maybe?

she didn't care, she couldn't focus on sleeping anyways. she needed him.

°•*⁀➷

"i can try," wilbur muttered through the phone, trying not to give false hope. he had tried to convince dream many times before, only to be shut down by george getting involved.

y/n had called him, sobbing, asking him to try to talk to dream again. she hadn't meant to be a bother, but her thoughts were slowly killing her inside.

wil sighed, hanging up.

this will be a long talk.

°•*⁀➷

"dream," wilbur had finally arrived at dreams house, after driving for hours. the calls weren't enough, he needed to do this in person. he had picked up y/n as well, as she lived near. he told her not to interfere unless needed.

he inspected the taller. his dirty-blonde hair was a mess, and his eyes were dull.

"please, just listen." wil pleaded, after dream attempted to slam the door. he held the door, but was knocked back when dream suddenly stopped.

"dream."

y/n was stern, clenching her fists. tears had already threatened her eyes at the sight of him, but she fought them off.

"what are you doing here." he replied, sucking in a breath. she just sighed, inching closer. wilbur stepped back, letting the two see each other clearly. she looked pretty bad too.

"..please," she started, "just let me explain." y/n's voice was shaky, but she continued. "if you would just listen-"

"JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE."

y/n stepped back, tears now streaming down her face.

"THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN, WHY WOULD YOU EVEN MAKE THE EFFORT TO COME OUT HERE?!" he now stepped closer to her.

she couldn't move. heck, she could barely see him for all the tears were clouding her eyes.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" y/n shouted.

"..no you don't."

she felt stinging on her cheek.

as soon as she knew it, she was on the ground. she couldn't bear to look. no, this isn't the dream she once knew.

"DUDE!" she could tell wilbur had stepped in front of her.

dream walked away, standing in the door way of his house facing the opposite way. wilbur reached a hand for y/n, pulling her up.

but she had some final words before she left.

"you aren't the dream i once knew."

dream clenched his fists.

what had he done?

°•*⁀➷

the ride home was silent, she was mostly hugging her knees. had that really just happened? he actually slapped her?

they agreed before hand that wil would be staying with y/n. they both exited the car, her stepping inside not bothering to say anything before heading straight to her room. after a couple minutes, there was a knock at her bedroom door.

°•*⁀➷

wilbur sighed as y/n headed inside. he grabbed some groceries he had picked up for her because her fridge was basically empty.

he grabbed the bags, and set them on the counter as he immediately made his way to her room.

he knocked lightly on the door, and a few moments later, tears streaming down her red cheeks. "oh, y/n.." he muttered before pulling her into a comforting hug. she gladly accepted, clenching his sweater and sobbing.

he grabbed her hand and pulled her to bed lightly, her laying her head on his shoulder.

"lets do something fun," wilbur suggested, trying to cheer up the mood. he grabbed the remote off her night stand, and turned on a movie. they both snuggled up under the covers and just chatted as the movie played in the back ground.

wilbur smiled slightly at the sleeping girl in front of him.

needless to say, that was the most fun she had had in a long long time.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

part 2? 😏 this was in one of my drafts in notes lol so i just copy and pasted it. anyways, i hope you guys enjoyed! <33