𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄; 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙘.

hi guysss :D this is sleepybois inc backstory aeee :> enjoy!

Wilbur: 9 

Techno: 12

Tommy: 5

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

↳ ♡₊˚. 𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

• 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫 •

WILBUR SAT ON his bed, strumming his guitar, the last thing he received from his mother before she left him at the orphanage he remained at until now. he sighed, he was 9 and still not adopted. 

the orphanage lady opened the door. Her name was mrs. susan. she was nice, but she didn't really like her job. wilbur suggested for her to follow her dreams and get a job somewhere else, but she had just explained that one day he would understand. 

"wil?" mrs. susan said, peeking her head through the crack between the door and the wall. she was smiling widely, "you better get dressed, someone wants to adopt you!" at those words, wilbur eyes lit up, and he was just glowing with excitement.

wilbur quickly slipped on some black sweat pants and a yellow sweater on, as well as his precious maroon beanie. he grabbed his dirty leather backpack with a random flag he had made up painted on it. the other older kids thought he was weird for his little country he called 'lmanburg' but wilbur personally found it cool.

he packed some clothes, and most importantly his guitar. he stepped outside his room, and made his way downstairs.

~~~

"wilbur," mrs. susan leaned down to his height. he was a little short for a his age, but he knew one day he would grow. "this is your new dad, phil!" she continued, and phil bent down and shook his smol hand.

"i like him!" wilbur smiled up at mrs. susan as she smiled back. "great! i'll get him to sign the adoption papers then!"

wilbur knew this would be the start to a good home.

~~~

"this is your room!" they were now at phil's house, in wilburs new room. he set down his stuff, and looked around. he smiled and set down his stuff. 

~~~

wilbur had been living with phil for a year now, and he couldn't be happier. he was playing minecraft in his room, when he heard phil shout. 

"wil, i'm going out for a bit!" wilbur ran downstairs and gave his dad a hug, before phil grabbed an umbrella and went out the door.

• 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞 •

TECHNO COULDN'T STAND it anymore. his parents never stopped fighting. he rested his chin and his knees and closed his eyes. he tried to stop it, he really did. but he was just a 'child' and didn't understand.

he covered his ears, until he just couldn't stop crying. he picked himself up, and grabbed a little peace of paper from his drawer and a marker from his cup of special items he got attached to.