𝐒𝐈𝐗; 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 3 𝘱𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘴

hallo this is me, mayven, and the three pumkins basically goldie locks and the three bears btw the pumpkin leaves are their hands

𝑻𝑾 • 𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑬𝑵𝑺𝑰𝑽𝑬 𝑷𝑼𝑴𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

↳ ♡₊˚. 𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

WHEN MAYVEN SAID she didn't know what she was getting herself into, she meant it. she was lost in the woods, desperately trying to find her way back to her big brother, wil, but had completely gotten lost.

she soon spotted a cottage, hoping for help or directions there. she simply knocked on the door, but no reply. she rushed inside anyway, hoping the owners wouldn't mind because she was getting surrounded by mobs so she really had no choice.

she stepped inside looking around. there was a big dinner table except.. short? she shrugged it off and got on her knees and ate the steak on the table to regen. but there were 3 steaks. so she ate all 3. one was too bland. one was too spicy. and one was just right.

she then went to sit down. she sat down in the first chair, too big. then the second, too small. then the third was just right, or she thought. it broke under her, and she fell to ground falling on her bootay.

"WTHHHH!" she cried and rubbed her butt. she went to go look for butt medicine or cream to help with the pain because he butt was red and bleeding cause a piece of shark wood went innit.

she made her way upstairs, but no medicine cabinet or anything. weird. then, she tripped. this time, landing on her boobs. "AAAAAA" she screamed in pAiN. she realized she was on the first floor again. huh? then she realized. 

she fell through the roof.

then she realized again.

there was a sharp wood piece through her boob.

not only was their one in her butt now, but now in her boob as well.

she sighed at her luck and went back upstairs. she went in the first bed. too big. second one was too small, and it broke, she fell on her butt, pushing the splintery wood into her butt more, causing her to scream in pain. she got up, and went to the middle one. just right.