Shiro's P.O.V

I woke up and she wasn't there so I went down stairs and saw her making break fast"Your making break fast?"I asked as I sat down in the chair"Yup!" "Why?" "You're gonna need all the energy you have for work today" "Oh shit I forgot we have to go to work today"She kissed me and put the food on the table "Yeah now can you go wake up Ava?" "Sure"I walked up stairs to see Ava on the bed asleep with Lex

"Ava wake up" I ended up waking up both of them"Shit"I thought"Oh um hey Shiro"Lex said awkwardly "Why are you in my sister's bed?"I said crossing my arms"Um well see it was really late and I didn't want to wake up you and Lacey so I just slept in here" "Isn't there a couch down stairs?"Ava started to glare at me "Yeah but I was way too lazy to go all the way down stairs" "Oh ok...Ava today is our first day at work get dressed" "Oh yeah I forgot"

I walked back down stairs to see that Lacey had finished"It's been a crazy two weeks huh?" "Yup I ended up cheating on my boyfriend with his best friend which is you ,y'all fought, Ava fell and hit her head ,I almost got raped but you saved me ,I moved in with you, I almost slept with you, I gave you a lap dance, I found out how good you and Ava can sing ,Lex and Ava fought, we kinda did, you almost saw my chest, and I got my first job and it's today but other that that it's been a pretty normal two weeks"

"hey what are y'all talking about?" "How crazy these two weeks have been" "Oh.....Wait Lacey rosealind palacios are you making breakfast?" "Yes,yes I am" "That's shocking how come your making breakfast today?" "Well sometimes Lex change can be good"Lacey said as she looked at me. After we finished we went to the cafe where I saw Alison ,a girl who works there ,I sighed and said"Hey Alison is Linda here I wanna show her the new recruits"

"Shi you're back!" She ran over and hugged me I rolled my eyes and tried to push her off"Yeah I'm back and it's nice to see you I guess now can you please tell me where the hell Linda is?" "I tell you if you kiss my cheek" "Ok you know what we can find her ourselves" I pushed past her and everyone followed I saw Linda in her office"Hey boss theses are the new recruits" "You told me there was only two why is he here?" "He is a friend of ours" "Oh well he needs to either leave or go to a table"Lex left the room and she told me to go make the food already

"Yes ma'am" I stood there in the kitchen while Alison wouldn't leave me alone"Alison can you go back to the counter I'm trying to work here" "Actually her job is to be a waitress now"Lacey said coming into the room"But then who will work at the counter?" "The same girl that's talking to you" "What no I have to work at the counter my Shiro needs me"

I widened my eyes and tried to act like she didn't just say that I turned around to see that Lacey grabbed Alison's shirt and said"He is not yours so don't call him that now can you please get your plastic surgery ass back to the damn tables!"Alison rolled her eyes and walked to the tables"That was badass Lacey"I said as I grabbed her face"Yeah so do you like badass girls?" "I like both" "Both?" "Yup girls who are badass and girls with a good ass and you just so happen to be both"She smiled and kissed me"Shiro where's-What the hell?"

We both turned to see Ava standing there then Alison pushed her aside and showed us that she had took a picture"Isn't Lacey's boyfriend outside?"We both stood there shocked not knowing what was about to happen next.