She found out

I woke up to the smell of eggs and coffee I quickly go down stairs to see shiro in nothing but an apron."Oh hey you're up....um Lacey you're drooling" I quickly snap out of it and wipe my lips he put a plate of eggs and a cup of coffee on the table in front of me"Enjoy I'm gonna go change"I quickly turn around to look as his ass after a few seconds I see him stop and   I look up at his face to see that he was looking at me smirking I quickly turn back around and act like that didn't just happen I heard him chuckle then walk  up the stairs.

He came back down with a white shirt that you could see through and black sweatpants I tried not to look but I couldn't help it we heard a knock at the door and he got up to go see who it was"Oh hey Lex" I heard Shiro say"Don't hey Lex me where the hell is Lacey?"he grabbed Shiro's shirt and said"If you don't tell me where the hell she is you'll be very sorry" Shiro made a cute mad face he pulled Lex's hand off of him and said"Is that a threat?"

 I quickly walked over to them and said"Calm down Lex I'm  right here"He quickly hugged me and asked"Why are you here? where are your parents? why is all your stuff gone?" "I moved in my parents are on a trip and my stuff is gone because they kicked me out and I moved in here" "What?Well if your moving in so am I"  "No no no no way in hell are you moving in to my house why is it a problem that Lacey is here don't you trust us?" "I-I" "Ok great talk see you later lover boy"Shiro slammed the door in Lex's face then he wrapped his arms around me"You're mine"he whispered in my ear"Not yet"I say tapping his nose"Could you not be cute for just one second?" "Could you not be hot for just one second?"  "Maybe" 

"Shiro I need to get a job"  "Why?"  "Because I want to help out around here speaking of which don't you have a job?"  "Yeah but they let me go on vacation"  "Oh what is your job?"  "Ahem" he started singing circles by Post Malone my jaw dropped from how good he sounded when he finally stopped he put his hand behind his head"Did I sound good?" "What kind of question is that?Of course you sounded good better that good actually"  "Thanks"  "So your a singer how come I don't recognize you?" "Nah I'm not a singer I just wanted to see if I was  any good at it"  "well you should be your really good at it" "Thanks" 

 "Wait so what is your actual job?"  "I just work at a cafe but only the best one in town"  "Oh what do you do there?"  "I make the food there"  "Ohhhhh that would explain why the food you cook is so good" "Thanks"  "Your welcome" we heard Ava coming down singing Daisy By Ashnikko "Oh heyyyyyy what are y'all doing down here?"  "Just talking about jobs do you have one?"  

"Nope someone won't let me get one" "I told you I don't want you working in some place full of creeps"  "But you'll be there"  "I'll be in the back you would be at the tables" "What if I work there to?"  "Hell no nether of y'all are working there"he crossed his arms then went up stairs"I think I know how to convince him"I thought I followed him up stairs and went up to our room I saw him sitting down reading a book with glasses on"You read?and wear glasses?" "Yes and yes I don't really like to wear my glasses so I just wear clear contacts" "Oh"

I grabbed the book he was reading and put it on the bedside table then I took off his glasses and sat on his lap"What can I do to convince you?"I asked wrapping my arms around his neck he looked to the side and smirked"I might have an idea"he pressed his lips against mine he pulled away and started to suck on my neck I started to bite my bottom lip he stopped and came back to my lips he slipped his tongue into my mouth and they tangled together for about two minutes he finally pulled away and said"Fine" "Yayyy"I got up and started to walk to the door he grabbed my hand and said"We're not done"I sat down on his lap and we continued to make out for about five minutes until  I finally was able to leave the room.

I knocked on Ava's door she opened it"Oh hey" "Hey good news Shiro said we can work at his job now" "Really!wait how did you convince him and what is that mark on your neck?wait did y'all"  "NO!I um curled his hair and accidentally burned  myself"  "Hmmmm sure you did but he already has curly hair" "I wanted to make it more curly"we both looked at Shiro standing behind me"How long have you been standing there" "Long enough"he grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the room

"w-what are you doing?"  "Five minutes wasn't long enough"he carried me over to the bed and sat me on his lap he pressed his lips against mine"What the hell"we look to the door to see that Ava was standing there with a horrified look on her face I turned my head back to Shiro"Did you forget to lock the door?"  "I'm  pretty sure that's the least of our problems"we both got up"Ava we can explain" "Explain what!the fact that Lacey is cheating on Lex with you?" "It wasn't her fault it was mine I'm the one that forced her to" 

"Oh really why the hell did y'all put on a little show on the couch it didn't look like you forced her to" "How the hell do you even know about that"I asked"I knew something was gonna happen between you two if I left y'all alone I saw the way Shiro was looking at you whenever y'all shook hands so I set up a camera and as expected  y'all made out I'm surprised y'all haven't slept together "me and Shiro both looked at each other"Oh my god y'all have had sex well that's why you wanted her in here" "Ava no we haven't"  "Stop lying why would you do this to Lex"  "Because I'm -I'm in lo-"  "Just shut up I'm  telling Lex about this"  "No Ava"

"Ava please don't tell Lex please he'll kill Shiro if you do" "Ugh fine but I'm only doing this for Shiro and  you and me are no longer friends"before I could even say anything she walked away and slammed the door to her room my eyes began to tear up Shiro put his hand on my shoulder"I'm so sorry this is all my fault" "No don't blame yourself besides your worth it"he pulled me into a hug he grabbed me and carried me onto his bed he sat down next to me and put his arms around me"I'm so sorry Lacey"he grabbed my face and wiped away my tears

"Thanks"I kissed his check he grabbed my face and kissed me then he grabbed a blanket"What are you doing?"all he did was wink he started to tug it in to the bunk bed then he pulled up the blanket and got inside he put his fingers on the side of my neck and started grinding"Whoa you've never done something like this before"all he did was smile "Do you think she'll ever want to be my friend again?" "I don't know" "Well at least I still have you" he wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.Before we knew it I fell asleep.