Chapter 2

Note: This song (☝)  has nothing to do with it

The Mikaelsons arrived in Brighton after almost a 16 hour flight. Everyone was excited and nervous to meet the twins.

"Are you sure this is the house sister" Rebekah ask Freya as they all look at the beautiful mantion in the woods.

"Yes i'm pretty sure" Freya responded. "Plus I can feel the magic, it is really powerful." Everyone was shocked.

"So how's going to knock on the bloody door?" Kol asked. Everyone looked at Klaus.

"Ok fine!" Klaus said as he knocked on the door. A few seconds went by before Elena opens.

As soon as she opens the door she tries to shut it but only to be stopped by Klaus hand.

"What do you and your family want Klaus" Elena asked irritated.

"I wanted to know how you apparently had my kids, TWINS TO BE EXACT AND WHY DIDN'T TELL ME ELENA!" Klaus yelled at the end.

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO PROTECT THEN KLAUS, there not like hope,they are more powerful and that but them in danger." Elena said more calmly at the end. The Mikaelson's were shock at Elena outburst.

" Can we con in love?" Klaus asked determinedly. 

"Ugh, Fine but I need to tell you about them first," Elena said as they entered "To the kitchen." 

"Ok, so what do we need to know?" Rebekah asked. Elena sighed.

"Well, there names are Allison and Mieczyslaw, but we call him Stiles." Elena said as she poured herself some coffee " They know who you are and why I left, they" Elena said but was cut off by Klaus.

"Your saying they know I am their father?" Klaus ask/said.

"Yes, and as I was saying, They are sixlets (?)" Elena stated.

"Sixlets?"Kol asked confused.

"They are six supernatural creatures in one." Elena stated. To say the Mikaelson were shock is an understatement.

"They are a Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Banshee, Void Kitsune, and Hellhound sixlet." Elena explained. The Mikaelson were shock but felt different emotions. Klaus felt pride, Elijah felt interested, Kol and Rebekah wanted to meet their new niece and Nephew, Hope and Hailie were concerned, and Freya and Davina were excited.

"Wow, thats," Elijah started but stopped when they heard a piano.

"Is that Allison or Stiles?" Rebekah asked.

"Could be either let's go see, there in the music room." Elena said.

The Mikaelsons followed Elena to the music room which was downstairs. When the got in the room they see Stiles at a piano and Allison sitting on a stool next to him and they begin to sang not notivin people were in the room. (They are on a balcony that's around the room if that makes sense)

"Wow" Hailie and Davine said at the same time.

"What the bloody hell do you Mikaelsons want?" Allison said with a whole lot of attitude shocking the Mikaelson.

"Hello love, we are here to see you" Rebekah said. Allison ans Stiles looked pissed.

"Well just don't touching anything, and leave us along, and we should get along just fine." Stiles said a darkly, as Stiles and Allison walked out the room leaving everyone but Elena shocked.

Note: Sorry if this is short but I will try to post again today, tomorrow, or tuesday. Also it looks like Lydia is going to be Stiles mate, and I think Isaac is going to be Allison mate, so tell me what you think.