Chapter 15

Stiles POV

*Thump*

"What  The Hell" I say as I stand up and look around only to see a forest.

"Um, Hello" I say.

"LYDIA!" I here someone yells as I turn around to see myself  in a suit chasing after a young girl in a dress.

(The Girl, 10 years old)

"What the actual fuck" I say as I follow myself and the little girl. All I hear is the laughter and giggles of myself and the young girl.

"Got you" I hear myself says as he picks her up.

"Daddy NO!!!" They young girl yelled laughing. Daddy? What the fuck?

"Stiles!!" I hear Hope yell?

"Yes sis?" I hear myself as as I see him pick up the young girl. What is going on?

"We have to go to the Hospital, Lizzie is ready, Josie is taking her there now" Hope said as she runs down in a dress, holding a little girl on her hip.

"Now?" I see myself as as I put the young girl, Lydia I think her name was on my hip, and grab the younger girl on Hopes hip.

"Yes daddy, now" The younger girl said. Daddy? Another one?

(The Younger Girl, 6 years old)

"Lets go then" I see myself look at Lydia as my dream self, Hope, Lydia, and the younger girl go up the hill.

"You ready, Lydia?" I hear myself ask.

"Yep!" Lydia say's smiling. Then I see myself look at the younger girl.

"What about you, Lorraine?" I hear myself ask.

"Yeppers!!!" The younger girl, Lorraine, yells. The everything goes black.

NOTE: I hope you guys like this chapter. I decided to do a different chapter this time, I personally like it and I hope you all do to, please let me know what you think and if you would want a little character page for the 2 little girls. See you next chapter!!!! Have a Great Night/Morning/Afternoon!!!!