Chapter 2 - Find Her!

Jacob Volvarey's POV.

"Arghh" I said and held my forehead.
I sat on my bed and tried to remember what happened last night.
"Sean!" I shouted.
(Bang) The door opened.
"What can i do for you Young Lord?" He said.
"Tell me what the fuck happened here?" I asked furiously.
"We've looked into this matter.. It seems that someone putted aphrodisiac in the glass of wine you drank last night." He said.
"Is that so?" I said and frown.
"Y-Yes" He stuttered and looked down.
"Who's the woman I've spent the night with?" I asked and combed my hair using my fingers.
"It was one of the Visitors in the Party" He said.
"Why didn't You Stop me?!" I asked and looked at him furiously.
"You insisted and Told us if we meddle with your matters you'll hang our heads infront of the Mansion" He said and avoided my gazes.
"Hmm" I sighed and held my forehead.
"That Woman... Find Her" I said.
"B-But..." He hesitates.
"No more Buts" I said.
"What about the Lord's Instruction?" He asked.
"Leave it be, He's Old" I said.
"But he still got The Power" He said.
"Haven't i told you No more Buts!" I said.
"SCRAM" I said Furiously.
"Y-Yes" He said and left.
I stand up and saw a blood stain on the bed.
"It seems I've dirtied another virgin woman" I said and smirked.
"Interesting" I said and walked in the bathroom.

-On the Other Side-

Annicka Collin's POV.

"We're really sorry to inform you that You have been expelled in our Organization" Ms.Bayer Said and bowed.
"WTF?!" I cursed.
"How long will she be expelled? Wait, is there any chance to get her back?" Evie asked.
"There's still a chance for her to come back but I'm afraid she still needs a rest" Ms.Bayer said.
"What?! Rest?! Are you fucking with me?! Nicka is the Only One that could succeed in that Task!!" Evie shouted.
"Evie Wayne, It seems that You've never heard about the Rumors" Director John said.
"What Rumors?!" Evie Asked.
"Nicka got expelled because of her Actions.. She wasn't able to complete her assigned Task.. She was Abducted that night by the Other Faction" Director Said.
"Other Faction You say?" Evie said.
"That Other Faction could deal with us in just a flick of its Finger" Ms.Bayer said.
"So what we're trying to say here is that Annicka Collin had putted us in a DeathRow" Director said.
"How come?!" Evie said.
"But If she Got expelled in our organization then she will definitely end up being dead" Evie said.
"Evie, One Live over Thousands of Lives. What would you choose? I'm sacrificing her for our Sakes" Director Said.
"If you go With her.. We won't hold you back.. It's your choice" Ms.Bayer said.
"I....." Evie hesitates.
"Evie.. I can carry on myself" I said and smiled.
"No.. I'll go with you.. I've already devoted myself to you, My Lady" She said and knelt infront of me.
"Let me be your Sheild in this fight" She said.
"Good, Then I'll grant you two a Mansion in Europe.. Please be CAREFUL" Director said and left the Office.