Chapter 2

Riiiiing!!!! Finally we can go home. I take my backpack swing it on my back and go out of the classroom. I slowly walk out the school to where i left my bike. "Missy! Wait up" I look behind me to know who called and see A Capella running towards me. "Hey, can I walk with you?" She asks. "Sure, let me just take my bike and message my dad and we can go" On our way to my bike we see the boys talking in a group around a few bikes. I look for my bike but find it nowhere, until I finally look where the boys are. "Oh, hey Missy!" Wheels asks. Apparently Wildcard didn't know A Capella and I where there 'cause on the moment Wheels called us over, Wildcard looked up faster than I thought possible and blushed? Seriously A Capella is getting to me. I need to stop seeing things that aren't there. "Hey guys! What are you guys doing?" "Oh, we were just talking about guys stuff" I gave him the 'I dont believe you' look. I heard them talking about A Capella while I was looking for my bike. I look at him and then at A Capella and back at him. He smiles nervously at me and looks down. That causes me to giggle a little. We talk for a while until I got a glimpse of my watch. "Well, see you guys tomorrow I need to go home" then I look at A Capella "If you still want to walk with me you can" I take my bike and say goodbye. On our way home we talk about random stuff until I got an idea. "So, what's up between you and Wheels?" By the look on her face she obviously didnt expect the question. "What? There's nothing going on between me and him." I raise an eyebrow. "So, you don't feel anything for him?" "Why, would I he's just so annoyingly smart and sweet and nice and..." She's obviously getting carried away in her thoughts. "But, enough about me," I'm shocked about her sudden change of subject. "So, if I get it right you don't feel anything for Wildcard?" "Yep" She sighs, although I don't know why. But before I can question it we arrive at my home. "Bye! See ya tomorrow!" "Bye!"

"Dad, I'm home!" I yell while I walk inside. I hang away my jacket, put my shoes away and walk in the livingroom. "Oh, hey sweetie. How was school today?" He asks while drinking a cup of coffee. "It was okay. History was boring though" He laughs "I had the same problem while I was your age" "Oh, and A Capella has this crazy thought about me liking Wildcard. Like why would I like a dumb, egoistic guy with fluffy brown hair. Like seriously who would like him?" While I'm talking I take something to eat out of the fridge and walk over to where dad is drinking his coffee on the couch. "But then I think she just doesn't want me noticing the tension between her and Wheels. Like everyone knows they like eachother. Well except they themselves but, yeah. How was your day here alone at home?" "It was fine. A little boring but fine." I finish what I was eating and go do the dishes. "Hey, don't forget you're going to your grandma this weekend" I totally forgot about that. "Do you think that she would mind if I bring my friends with me?" He shrugs "I don't think so but ask her first alright?" "Ok!" I run up the stairs to my room and take out my phone and look at the messages I got.