16

Nessa POV: I woke up cuddle to josh m I got up I got a text

Roshuan: hey ness the jersey boys ask you to hang out please reply when you get the Chance.

Nessa: hey ro I'm srry I didn't get ur text earlier I just woke up and ofc I come by 10:00

Roushan: ok bye

Nessa: bye

I shut off my phone I got up put on a white shirt josh's hoodie with some black tights and some white Jordan's I left a note to josh i grabbed my phone charger pocketbook and car keys then I left to go to he jersey boys house

Mattia POV:I heard a knock we i was filming a tiktok I went to answer it.Oh hey nessa I hugged her...come in I said 

Nessa POV: I came in seeing mattia making a tiktok. I saw kairi came downstairs beside Robert hey boys I said.

Robert:Hey Nessa

Roshaun:Hey N

Kai:Hey nessy

Nessa: Hey

*ding dong*

I get it Nessa said I ran to the door opened and saw josh and my kids hey chickens hi bubba I said hey mama!!! The kids said hey bubba josh said.

Mattias:UGH I CANT GET THIS...I SCREMAED~I spent 20 minutes trying to learn this stupid dance I trun around and I see Vic laughing at me~ something funny I say.

Vic:Noting it's funny when you dance bub
I said hugging him he kissed me on top of my head i giggled.

Alvaro:I sat beside my Olaf twin and saw him staring into Vic's soul,everyone knew in the house that kai had a crush on mattia but mattais dumbass couldn't get the hint all them sus tiktok's they did mattias to stupid.

Zoe POV: Today is the day I teach  kairi I a tiktok I was excited I had plan set up first is to call mattia and the boys then I drive to house.

*ding dong*

Coming Nessa screamed! Ugh it's you help!!!!!!!! Hel- help!

Mattia:I looked over to see zoe trying to take Nessa so I walked over and picked Nessa up and put her down...Zoe what the hell are you doing here I asked with a blank expression.

Zoe: well I need to talk to kairi is very very important than Nessa slap me so.....

Nessa:  LAIR LAIR PANTS ON FIRE!!!

Mattia:Kaikai come and talk to zoe please so she can leave

Kairi:Ughhh no I'm going to find a snack

Nessa: I ran pass mattia and jump on the counter and grab some candy than jumped off and ran in outside then left.  I saw zoe left whatever it was almost night time we ate McDonald's took a shower and change then went to sleep.