The end for now....

(LETS JUST SKIP TO 1 YEAR)
Josh's POV: Today is me and nessa wedding she was sleeping I woke her up with my kisses she said hey babe I said hey wifey  she said wait what... I said bubba today's the wedding she got up and just on me yay she screamed I said aww she got off of me and woke the kids up she said today mommy and daddy going to get married they said ewwww nasty me and josh laughed I give him a kiss on the cheek and left to go to mad's. I made it to mads safety I got out and she cane outside hey wifey hey baby we laughed and went inside we talked about girl stuff she said omg I said what after your honeymoon we should go to the place we first met we both said AUNT SUSANS PIZZA SHOP!! We laughed well is 8:00 wedding starts at 11:00 we chuckled let's go we went to the person who supposed to do our makeup and hair we went inside I got my hair in some braids mads got the same then I saw the girls Addison,Charli,Dixie,Kovur,Mia,Avani ( The bridesmaids) they got their hair and curls is so cute but whatever we payed and left to go put our dresses on mine was like Elsa from frozen dress but it was white. The girls was wearing a light pink dress it was 10:91 shoot we're late we rush thier we arrive at 11:00 Mads came on followed by the other girls then saw my baby girl I began to drop a tear she was throwing flowers aww josh father took my hand and we walked we made it their blah blah let's skip to the vows ( cringed warning) josh I was a teenager girl who didn't believe in love or didn't know who I was without you i don't know I probably be dead the point is you may my life better and I would like to continue it I love you so much Joshua I can't wait to call you my husband. Janessa When we was 5 I had the biggest crush on you but I didn't want to say then high school game well let's say you I been ur bullied because I am in loved you is like the first time I kissed you it felt like love I been cheated on so many god d*mm times I thought you cheat but no you stayed that was makes you perfect I will love to call you my wife i f*cking love you Janessa Barrett. A year dropped so Janessa Barret will you take Joshua Richards to be your lovely husband I do Joshua Richards do you take Janessa Barret to be your lovely wife I do you may now kissed the bride him picked me kissed me while spinning around ( they already had the rings on) I throw the flowers and my daughter caught it yay!! She said I giggled we all danced and had the best time.

Josh's POV: I'm taking nessa to Mexico since that were she always wanna to go i pack our bags I saw her in a towel turn around she said why I pouted please she said softly fineeeee she giggles I'm just kidding she said really I said no she said she got into a high waist dark blue shorts with a chain belt around of it was a black crop top I got dress in a hazel shirt with a lime hoodie and some cyan pants we left to our honeymoon....

HEY GUYS IMMA BE TAKING A BREAK FROM THE STORIES BECAUSE SCHOOL HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND LOVE YOU BEBES