𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬?

——————————

j͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞c͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞ ( j͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞c͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞d͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞c͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞ )

"i'm trying to get him to- but i think he's afraid of joining my team in case that he can't join sykkuno's" i explain to peter who was asking where corpse is, since he's nowhere to be seen.

peter then nods. "okay, well i'll see ya later" i wave him goodbye.

the sun was beaming as it i wondered off with 5up and ash, just like the others before seeing corpse just wondering off like a lost kitten.

we did have conversations about what we found and shit, trying to figure out where everyone could possibly be.

"—but everyones in teams already, we're gonna die if we're not careful, i mean it was quite stupid of the others to think we should split up first sun up not together as a whole group" i explain.

corpse then takes a look around, with an unlit torch. "soo.. sy- sykkuno's not on your team?" his eyes filled with curiosity.

i shake my head, staring at his torch. "no, but i'm- im on the lookout for him, i'm tryna find him. with everybody else."

he takes another look around. "what do you mean everybody else?" i hit my head, forgetting to mention.

"oh right, 5up and ash are with me. they're just trying to loot for some resources, i was too until i saw you" i give a little giggle.

corpse then visibly gulps before leaning closer to me. "you have to keep this between us, okay?" i quickly nod, leaning in closer as well. "you promise you won't murder him?" i gasp.

"don't you worry my dear, i would never. who knows which one of us are the omegas." confusion written all over his face.

"omegas. meaning like.. they would crave power through any circumstance." he nods, getting what i'm coming from.

i then whip out my map, remembering sykkuno telling me where he would be. "k9. sykkuno's at k9, we gotta go find him and then i can lead him to our team and then we can all join up together"

he nods, before the other two joined us. "okay, okay okay. i'll follow you" "oh hey corpse!" ash exclaims. "hey ash" he smiles.

"okay guys, we're gonna head to k9, let's go" "alright" both ash and 5up then starts to follow me behind. "well i'll- i'll try to.. follow" corpse adds.

all four of us begins to walk up the hill that was beside us. "yeah if you- if we get hurt, we get hurt. oh and i'm sorry for stabbing you. it- it was nothing personal" i generously apologise to corpse.

"and where we going to- yeah i'm sorry for-" he cuts himself off with a chuckle. "sorry for bashing your head with a rock" we starts to giggle in sync, continuing to walk up the hill with the other two.

us four pursue to walk our way to k9 whilst we did have a great time bonding over random shit.

£

after a while, we finally see a person randomly walking. "oh hey what's up?" i walk closer, trying to see who it is as a gasp escapes between my lips.

"sykkunie! best friend!" i excitedly shriek. "jack? jack that's you! aye what's up jack?" sykkuno says happily with an obvious wide smile across his face.