𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

oh great. the trains are entirely fuller than usual. it's exactly like the zombie movies where everyone's trying to survive by making so much noise and running away.

i don't do well in big crowds and the train i'm taking isn't making my situation any better. the human order radiates from everyone.

some with sweat viably spewing out from their skins, arms up while holding onto the handles above and the train being humid as ever combined with every human ever alive in a narrow like train isn't the way to go.

why are the trains suddenly becoming packed!? usually they're quiet, cool breezed and barely anyone comes on. what is going on today?

i really hope i'm getting off soon so i don't have to deal with this nightmare any longer.

a delicate small body then somewhat aesthetically bumps into my side in which they tripped over their own words, trying to apologised in ultra horror.

i chuckle in order to at least give them a friendly reminder that everything's okay. "it's okay, man just be careful. are you okay though?"

he looks up to me with these shiny orbs, looking distressed but aside from that, he's kinda cute not gonna lie.

"yeah.. sorry about that. the people are shoving everyone else into others." he holds onto his bag tightly. my eyes avert to where the direction of the push was and there was a guy who looks extremely terrifying yet angsty.

the guy doesn't look any younger nor older than me as well as looking incredibly familiar.

i then realised the guy in front of me holding onto my jacket. my eyes widen at his sudden action. "s-sorry. i don't do well in crowded areas."

i send a soft smile. "don't worry about it, me neither actually. surprised i've lasted this long." "where are you headed?" i add. "downtown."

my eyes avert to the stations information above everyone else. "that's where i'm headed too." "i'm sykkuno. what's yours" he smiles.

"corpse." sykkuno smiles, still holding onto my jacket. "cool name!!" i giggle at the compliment.

"thanks, sykkuno. cute name" i wink subtly. his cheeks slightly grew into a tint of redness. the sound of obvious stopping then occurs as almost everybody leaves the train.

due to the exit from many, the space increases with the ability to finally breathe clean air without the oder and sweat. "ohh thank god" sykkuno releases a breath.

there's still people coming in but not as much. "let's sit over there" sykkuno slightly drags onto me.

for a person who doesn't mix well with crowds and talking to another person is amazing- i shouldn't be talking though. i don't even know how i'm talking to him so... effortlessly.

it's all unbelievable, to say the truth.

we both plop down with more people coming in. the identical amount from before. great, this is going to be fun but hey, at least i'm sitting now i guess.

not even a minute later, sykkuno's asleep soundly while leaning on my shoulder. my eyes avert down to him with a slight smile.

honestly, sykkuno's kinda cute.

i check the timetable for the trains and the announcer proceeds to say the next few stations and that's when i realise downtown is coming up soon but sykkuno's still asleep.

few moments go by which felt like seconds and next stop is our stop.

"sykkuno.. wakey wakey" i gently tap his shoulder but.. no response. fuck.

what am i suppose to do!? "sykkuno.." i gently tap his cheeks, worried if i actually might be hurting him but seems like he's enjoying it.

a sigh escapes my lips.

"next stop; downtown"

fuck. i can't even wake sykkuno up oh my god. i'm such a useless fuck who can't even wake someone up, what good can i benefit for this world!?

well crap. the trains slowly coming to a stop.

nothing to do, nothing to do. i just need to get sykkuno on my back.

i quickly yet calmly get up with my things neatly on me before bending in front of sykkuno and lifting him up on my back but before heading out the doors, my eyes avert back to the seat, making sure nothing was left behind.

sykkuno isn't that heavy actually.

wait shit. i don't even know where he's going anyway..

ah great well, i've got no choice but to go back home and put him there for a while before he wakes up and heads to his destination.

—————

words : 752

—————