𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲

————————

s͟͟͟͞͞͞y͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞u͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞

just a normal day, nothing unusual while i'm here chilling with a few friends; jack, rae, poki, lily, toast and lupo.

we've just been talking about random things and about our lives with topics being thrown in such as promotions, livestream comments and all that.

out of the blue i hear a ding coming from my phone. i automatically reach for my mobile that's rested on the table.

"ooh who's that sykkuno?" rae smirks. my eyes widen at her assumptions. "woah rae don't assume things just like that" jack waves his hand.

she releases a devilish chuckle as i look at the message. "oh it's corpse!" a smile curls up on my lips. "ohh even better!" lily exclaims. "oh god not you too lily" i sigh.

i click on the message which automatically unlocks my phone and i read the message.

hey sykkuno, wanna go
workout with me today?

oh- that seems random. "soo what'd he say?" my brows furrow. "why're you guys acting so.. suspicious?" my eyes linger among them all.

"ohh nothing" rae drags on. my eyes roll at her, smiling, being a weirdo. "but he said if i wanted to workout with him." i reread the message out to them.

"then go" toast says monotoned. "it'll be a good start to you procrastinating your workouts." everyone falls in a fit of laughter.

my eyes go back onto the message and just accept it since there's nothing much to do here anyway.

corpse! sure, where and when
do you wanna meet? :)

we can meet in like 10 minutes
if you can and go to the 24/7
gym at xxxx xxx xx

yeah okay, see ya then!

see ya (:

"okay well, i'm heading out now, see you guys later!" i smile, getting up and quickly went to go get changed into more appropriate clothes for working out.

i've just decided to wear a basic white tee, some black shorts and then i went to wear my casual nike branded running shoes.

£

right now corpse and i are walking into the gym and we're just talking about our days and stuff.

"wait since when did you workout?" i ask, grabbing a towel from the area where it's full of them.

corpse does the same and fills up his bottle. "oh since few weeks ago, dream used to workout with me but today he got a little busy" i nod, looking around.

"this seems.." "fun right??" corpse finishes my sentence, i shake my head. "exhausting." i slump a little.

he throws in a chuckle, flipping a towel on his shoulder. "so.. what do you start with?" i ask, walking beside him towards where all the machines are.

"the weights first and then continuing the machines that are along the wall here." he points.

i nod, following him. "y'know, you look different with those shorts on" he says and i hum in confusion. "what- what's that suppose to mean?"

he slightly chokes on air. "like.. i barely see you wearing shorts so- different isn't bad" my mouth shapes an 'o' in understanding.

£

after the machines along the wall, i was literally out of breath while sweats are slowly dripping from my head and everywhere.

i've grown sticky all over me. "are we done yet?" i groan, dying on the floor. "woah sykkuno, this isn't like you, are you feeling okay?" he jokes around.

i bolt up, sitting instead and just staring at corpse with sarcastic annoyance. "i'm just sweaty that's all. i don't usually feel all sweaty."

even speaking is difficult due to the breath i've spent on the machines and working out.

corpse then snorts. "hey! it isn't all strange okay!" he shakes his head as well as his hands. "it's not that- it just stands kinky is all" he says it through laughing.

my eyes roll at his childish behaviour, ending with a soft smile. "real funny corpse, real funny" corpse gives me a hand to stand up which i take.

both of us then head to the changing rooms to wash off for a bit before we headed out.

thankfully though, the place isn't far away from my place. "hey uh sykkuno?" i hum as we walk down the pavement pathway.

"can i ... tell you something?" we continue to walk, looking at each other. "yeah of course" a smile curl up on my lips. "well uh.. don't freak out and i just don't know if i can hold on it anymore"

my brows raise in worry. "corpse? is everything okay at home or anything?" he nods, chuckling.

"yeah everything's okay. more than okay."

"it's just.. i like you.. very much.." my eyes widen as i felt my heart skip a beat.

"seriously..? me? out of all the people?" he nods, having red tone cheeks. "woah.. well.. uh.." i chuckle nervously, rubbing the back of my neck.

"well.. uh.." gosh why can't i just spit it out!? corpse grins with brow raised. slowly, i could feel my face heat up. "i like you too-"

i get interrupted by a kiss from corpse, with his hand rested on my cheek. it obviously took me by surprise to the point where my eyes widen but then it closes to intake the moment.

we both pull away and smile, both cheeks flustered. "well.. uh.. see ya later?" i wave, smiling as corpse nods. "see ya.. sykkuno.." he winks, causing me to cover my mouth in awkwardness.

it's not like i hated it but that was like that cheesy awkward.

i begin to walk home with a big smile on my face and quickly arrive back home with the others still at the lounge.

"woah there buddy sykkuno why're you smiling like that?!" jack looks at me with concern.

it felt like i was in cloud nine so i just blurted whatever my mind was thinking of.

"corpse confessed- i confessed- kissed-" no proper english in this household.

they all gasp and congratulate me, especially the girls. they were all squealing in excitement.

how did i get so lucky?

—————

words : 1007

—————

c u t e  :D