Feelings

Angie's POV

Antonio asked me to go out with Clèment and show him the city. Violetta will come with us. Firstly German didn't want to accept it but Vilu begged to him and finally we can go out.

Clèment will come here at 10am, Vilu is in her room. I'm in the kitchen with Olga.

-Well...is this Clèment guy handsome??? Asked she with a big smile.

-Äää...yeah..he is..why?? said I bit surprisingly.

-Not important...said she with a mysterious smile and then I know what she meant...

Ramallo's POV

I was walking down on the stairs and I saw German is hiding behind the wall and listening what's happening so I decided to sit down on the sofa.

Then Angie came out from the kitchen and bumped into German.

-Sorry... I didn't know you're here...she seemed to avoid German's eyes, but he held her hands.

-No..it's nothing...said he and looked into Angie's eyes, she finally gave up and did it too. German leaned closer and Angie too. They closed their eyes but then a knock on the door brought them back to the reality.

-Öö...started German...

-I open it...said Angie in embarrass and ran to open the door.

It was a handsome guy.

-Bonjour Angie!!! Said he and hugged her.

-Oh Hola!! Said she surprisingly.

-Shall we go? Asked he.

-Yes, of course...just I call Vilu. Said she and went to the upstairs. I saw the jealousy on German's face.

German went to his office and Angie came with Violetta and they felt.

I went into the office.

-German what was that in the diningroom??

-What?? I don't know what are you talking about...

-You and Angie almost kissed!!!!

-No..no..nothing happened!!!! Said he nervously.

-ah nothing?? And why are you nervous?

-What??? I'm not nervous!!!! Said he and went out.

He definitely feels something for Angie, but I don't know why he doesn't admit it.

Violetta's POV

Angie showed the city to Clèment with me. We had a good time.

As we arrived home, we went to the kitchen. Then dad came there.

-Hey girls. How was your day? Asked he and he had a kind smile what I saw long time ago...

-It was good. Smiled Angie and they looked into each other's eyes. They just smiled and gazed the other.

-Angie!!!! Can we go to the upstairs??

-Y- yeah...said she and we went to my room.

--IN MY ROOM--

We sat down on the bed.

-Angie...what was that in the kitchen??

-What??

-Between you and dad...Angie pls be honest with me...have you got feelings towards him??

-Don't be ridiculous!!! I haven't!!! It's impossible!!!

-Is it true?? And why it's impossible??

She seemed hesitated a moment then continued

-Yes it's true...and it's impossible because... I'm...