A passionate night

Angie's POV

We looked into each other eyes under the stars when German spoke up
-Angie, I can't forget you...
-Please...
-Angie Carrara... I love you!!! I need you!! I know who you are for me, I don't want to betray Maria too, but I can't be without you...
-German... I-I love you too... finally said I while still stared each other.
He leaned closer until our noses touched.
-Then I hope you won't mind if I kiss you...
-I won't...whispered I and he kissed me.
He kissed me with so much passion that I couldn't resist (not like I would want ;) ) I kissed him back...
We were kissing there maybe 5 minutes when we broke apart.
-I love you so much...
-I love you too..said I
We took a long lovely walk near the ocean in quiet. Just enjoyed each other's company.

German's POV

I escorted Angie to her room and we talked few words in the door.
-Good night!! Clèment might be nervous why are you so late...
-Ah Clèm is in a date with a girl and we agreed to meet at the breakfast...and good night you too. Said she and unlocked the door.
No this night can't end like this!!!
-Angie!!!!
-Yes? Asked she as turned back in the door.
I went to her and kissed her lips. She was a bit surprised but kissed me back. I leaded us into the room, closed the door and pushed her gently against the wall and started kissing her neck and lower...
-Angie... I want you...said I as she was moaning.
Then I layed her down on bed, caressed her legs while we undressed each other...

*NEXT MORNING*

The last night was amazing and so passionate... I enjoyed it and I hope Angie too...

Angie's POV

That night... it was so passionate and amazing...
My head was lying on his chest while he played with my hair.
-Good morning my princess. Said he and kissed me softly.
-Good morning my prince. Said I after we broke apart.
We were just lying like this for few minutes when finally he spoke up
-Angie...can I ask something? Asked he seriously and maybe a bit nervously which made me a bit surprised and worried in the same time because I didn't know why was he serious.
-Sure, what is it?
-Do you want to be my girlfriend??
Awww it's soo cute!!
-Yees! Said I and we kissed.
Later we got up and went to have breakfast.
I know yesterday I said that it's wrong but I can't help, this is the love.