Mom

German's POV

I opened the door and recognized there Angelica.
-Angelica???
-German...
-What are you doing here??
-I came to see my granddaughter...what else... said she and came in. -Ahh Angie. ..what are you doing here?? You meet Violetta too?
-S-she doesn't know?? Asked I.
-No... I couldn't tell it to her...said Angie and looked down.
-What are you two talking about??
-Mom... pls sit down... Violetta is coming home soon.
-You scared me... tell me what's it!!!
We sat down on the sofa and she sat opposite of us.
-Well Angelica... we know it's wrong... started I but Angie stopped me.
-No... let me...asked she and I nodded.
-Mom... German and me are together. Said she finally when the door opened and Vilu came in.
Angelica looked at us shockedly then looked at Vilu.

Angelica's POV

Angie shocked me by this news. Then the door opened and a girl came in.
-Violetta??
-Öö.. yeah... but who are you??
-I'm your grandma!! Said I with tears in my eyes and stood up.
She ran to me and we hugged for long time.

--TIME SKIP--

Violetta and me were talking about everything and the time went fastly.
Angie and German went to the kitchen and after the talk I followed us just I stopped in the door and listened.
-German... it's still wrong just I don't want to lose you...
-You won't... I promise!!! I will fight for you.. for us!!!!!
Then they leaned closer and kissed.
When they broke apart and I went in.
-Angelica...started German and let Angie's waist. -I want to say... I'm sorry for not letting you near Violetta...
-Can I talk with my daugther??
-Yeah.. said German and left.
-Angie, come and walk a bit.
We went out to the fresh air and walked down the street until we arrived into a park and sat down on a bench.
-When did you want to tell me about this?? I knew you found Violetta... just you get together with German?!?!
-Sorry mum...I..I
-How did it happen?
-What?
-How did you fall in love with each other?
-Well...started I and told her the whole story but I left out what happened during the holiday and some things that better she doesn't know...
-Ahaam...
-But mummy...pls don't judge me because of this!! I can't do anything against this...I love him so much... I can't be without him!!! Said she and a tear fell from her eye.
-Angie... pls don't cry... I saw when you kissed... and I saw you love each other...
I just hugged her while she sobbed.
-I don't want to betray Maria... and he too... just.. j-just.....
-Pls darling stop crying!! I won't judge you, don't worry. Said I while caressed her back.
When she calmed down I went to Antonio and she went home.