Class at your house..?

Walking into the comfort of your home, you immediately go to your kitchen, wanting to feed your dog, but the bowl of food was half empty, meaning someone fed him already. You smiled, knowing it was Theia.

You climb up your stairs and enter your room to see Void napping on your bed, snoring a bit. Making your way to your closet, you mentally note that you have to do laundry soon. You grab some new clothing and make your way to your personal bathroom, closing the door behind you once you walk in.

Turning on the shower and removing your clothing, you unwrap the bandages on your body and felt slight relief, seeing as though they're not terrible wounds and you'll recover soon. That relief vanished once you got to the bandage on your torso.

Unwrapping it, your eyes widen, the scar was a bit larger then you thought it would be, you were thankful it wasn't on the side you had your tattoo. Stepping into the warm water, you sighed, the tension in your shoulders slowly releasing as the water relaxed your muscles.

You stood in the shower for a while, slowly washing your body, being mindful of your cuts and bruises. You then washed your hair, hoping to get out the dust and debris out of it. You scrubbed everything, hoping to get the stench of the hospital off of your body.

Stepping out of the shower, you slowly put on your sweatpants. After you were done with that, you went into your cabinets and grabbed a new set of bandages, cautiously wrapping the material around your figure. You then placed the loose shirt on, slightly wincing when your fingers brush over the injury.

Walking downstairs, you hear a knock at your door. Praying it wasn't your mother who came to yell at you, you unlock and open it to see your entire class. Your eyebrows furrowed and mouth dropped open, looking around a bit to see Hawks, his friend known as Miruko, your mother, Endeavor who had the same scowl he always had on his face, Allmight, and your teachers.

"Did you really bring them to my house..?" You asked Theia. "I wish, it was this dingus." She replied, pointing towards her father, Eraserhead. "I said I was going to your house to check on you, it wasn't an invite for them to come with me but they wouldn't leave me alone." He said, leaning against the wall.

You sighed and opened the door wider, allowing them in. You heard barking and rushed to your dog, smiling and petting him to calm him down. "He won't bite you, he knows I'm hurt and gets a bit protective." You giggled, bringing him to the backyard.

"Anyway, the cabinets and fridge is stocked, do whatever you want with the tv. Oh and try not to break anything please." You spoke timidly, fiddling with your fingers. You saw your mother motion to follow her upstairs, so you silently slipped away as the teenagers began fighting on what to watch.

Sitting on your bed, you look at your mother as she silently closes the door, not wanting to draw attention. "Listen Mija, I was wrong for blowing up on you like that. I was just a worried mother, you'll understand when you have kids." (Oh to have a mother who owns up to her mistakes, what a dream-).

"I wasn't exactly in the right either ma, I stormed out of the hospital before I was supposed to be discharged, I spoke without thinking. So we were both in the wrong and it's fine." You responded, hugging her close to you.

"On that note, are there any serious injuries that we have to go in for?" She asked you. You nodded, lifting up your shirt. "A guy with these purple scars all over his body had a fire quirk and burned me, I'm pretty sure it's going to leave a permanent scar." You spoke, looking towards your mother.

"Dabi is what he's called, his quirk is cremation, blue flames are extremely hot and will most likely leave a scar." You nodded, thinking back to when you first saw him.