Chapter 32

Hannah's POV
I was walking through the halls again alone. It was early in the morning so the school was practically empty. A breeze swept through and chilled me.

Lights flickered and school seemed much more creepy than normal. I moved to a class room and sat down. I began to scribble out some homework. It was super early when I finished and still had 30 minutes before school started.

Since it was so cold out now- a-days no one waited outside. I lifted my hands and saw the sleeves of my ratty sweatshirt hanging to my palms. I looked down and was horrified with what I saw.

My leggings were wearing thin, a hole presenting itself on my knee. My sweatshirt had probably been worn for three days in a row. Honestly I couldn't keep track anymore. My shoes were brown and had salt on them.

There just seemed to be a lack of effort with me lately. I've been wearing the same kind of outfit for the past couple weeks. Maybe it was because I didn't care, which I knew was a lie. Maybe it was because I didn't have the effort to try, which was more likely.

Truly, it was the fact that I had no one I would go with to shop. Which sounds quite pathetic, but I am not used to doing things alone. Even though I wasn't really friends with Julia and then, but I still had them. And then was people.

I packed up my stuff wanting to go home and think of someone that would go with me. Ditching school was not my thing but I needed it.

I walked down the hallway to the main lobby. The lights were turned on which made me feel a lot better about myself. There was a small figure walking down the hallway.

She was wearing all black and I immediately knew who it was.

"Morgan!" I called running up to her. She turned and looked to me. "WANNA go shopping?"

"Like now?"

"Well um.. Probably not."

"Tonight?" She asked.

"Can't wait!" I said as the bell rang. I scurried to class more excited than ever.

_________________________

Sorry it is sucky but the next one will be good. I just kinda needed a divider to update. I am also going to update every three days so next update will be Thursday! Please vote and comment to let me know if you actually read it lol! 💜