Ch 6

17 Years Ago...

Kidd's Pov

I was sitting alone on the front steps of the orphanage again but no one had noticed I was missing. "Stupid jerks! I hate them all!" A staff member must have heard my yelling since as I was in the middle of my fit someone's hand ruffled my hair. "So, you must be little Kidd" It wasn't a staff member but this man didn't look like he should be here. "Who the fuck are you!? I am not little either... you're just bigger than me!"

"Are you sure about this boss?" The men standing behind this creep seemed to be trying to talk their leader out of doing some but he just brushed them off. "I'm taking this one home with me. He'll make a fine son" I didn't know what this guy's plan was with me though I wasn't stupid enough to stick around and find out.

"Fuck you! Go away!" Before I could retreat into the safety of the building a staff member exited with my suitcase in her hands. "Here's his things, congratulations on the newest addition to your family" Why the hell would someone want to adopt me? "Goodbye Kidd. Good luck Mr. Kaido"

"Fuck you bitch!" Before I knew what was happening my new 'Father' had grabbed onto my ear and started pulling it. "Apologize you little brat! We do not use such language!" There was no way I was about to listen to this foolish man so before anyone could see it coming, I bit into his wrist making him release me before I took off running. "Ah! My kid, quick someone go catch him before he gets hurt!"

~~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later...

"Put me down!" I had thought I could get away from these guys before they could catch up to me but I was wrong. "Sorry Kidd no can do" As we approached a waiting car, I tried to fight the men holding me but they were just too strong. "Are you alright Kidd? Here I got you this toy to play with... look it's a little robot"

~~~~~~~~~

Present...

Doflamingo's Pov

"How are you only figuring this out now Doflamingo?" I looked up from the photo as everyone in the room was staring at me waiting for an answer. "I only meant the kid once and Kaido never said his name. He only referred to him as his brat before we went to discuss our business plans"

Everyone started to nod their heads before Mihawk spoke up from the crowd. "How do you expect us to start a war with Kaido's son, would that man not retaliate if he was injured or killed?" Mihawk did have a good point there was no way in hell I'd risk pissing off Kaido without a good reason. "Hm... I'll have to call him the-" 

"Hello, Doflamingo. You're not trying to hurt my son, are you?"

~~~~~~~~

Kidd's Pov

'Ring' 'Ring' 'Ring' 'Ri-'

"You better have a good reason for waking me up you worthless piece of shit" (Y/n) was still asleep thankfully but I was rudely woken up by my phone ringing. "Kidd, you need to return Doflamingo's daughter" Hmm, who the hell did he think he was dealing with. "That's not going to happen" I could hear some background noise as someone was threatening to burn my house down but the person was quickly silenced. "Why do you want to keep the girl Kidd?"

"She has amnesia and... I promised to keep her safe. If Doflamingo plans to show up here and take (Y/n) from me tell him I'll personally end his life! Goodbye!"

Doflamingo's Pov

"My Baby has amnesia... what do we do now Kaido? Your brat is holding my little monkey captive and I'm not going to stand for it!" I knew better than to pick a fight with Kaido but (Y/n) was more important than any business arrangement. "Hm, we'll just have to go over there. It is my house, after all, I just let my brat stay there so I don't need to worry about him living underneath a bridge"