Ch 9

Law's Pov

"(Y/n)-ya will be mine forever" After I switched off his heart monitor, I slowly started to up his morphine levels but noticed there wasn't nearly enough for it to be fatal. "We'll have to do this the old-fashioned way" Taking the pillow from underneath the bastard's head I let a grin spread across my lips before I brought the pillow against his face.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I had managed to get around thirty minutes of sleep but something caused me to stir from my slumber. Turning on my side I noticed a police officer was standing beside my redhead though when I saw the pillow pressed to Kidd's face I panicked. "What are you doing!? Stop, you're hurting him!"

"Ah, your awake little (Y/n)-ya~ Just give me a minute I have to deal with the trash then we leave, alright?" That voice, why was he here and where did Baby 5 go? "N-No, d-don't hurt K-Kidd" My words came out weak as I looked around for a weapon but when I turned back to Law, I could see he was standing right beside my hospital bed. "Now, now (Y/n)-ya you need to calm down~ I'm not going to hurt you since I love you but if you say that bastards name again, I'll have to punish you"

I wanted to scream for help though I knew if I tried Law would just cover my mouth. "P-Please don't hurt K-Kidd. I-I'll go with you j-just don't hurt him" He stared at me for a minute until a grin spread across his face. "Hmmm~ You got yourself a deal little (Y/n)-ya. We'll have so much fun together~ Let's go before Smoker returns"

Since I couldn't beat Law in a fight, I needed to at least keep Kidd alive. He lost so much for me already that I couldn't bare to let him die. "I have a broken ankle" Without any hesitation, Law scooped me up in his arms and walked out of the room. "W-What about my kitten?" If I was going to be stuck with Law for the rest of my life, I at least wanted a friend. "Your kitten?... I suppose we can bring it with us"

Thankfully my kitten was following us so Law only had to bend down to retrieve it. "Alright, let's go (Y/n)-ya"

~~~~~~~

20 Minutes Later...

"Are you warm enough (Y/n)-ya?" His hand was rubbing against my bare leg but I feared if I asked him to move it, he would get angry. I was only in my hospital gown so it was a little cold though I didn't tell him that. "I-I'm fine. W-Where are we going?" When Law moved his hand, I let out the breath I was holding in before my attention went to the sleeping kitten on my lap.

"Somewhere safe, you'll like it there (Y/n)-ya I promise" Nowhere was safe if Law was around but I wasn't about to tell him that. "Will I be able to go outside?" I didn't want to be a prisoner again if that happened, I'd always be miserable. "We can come to some kind of agreement. I won't even put you on any medication either. You were always so sad at the hospital I just wanted to see you smile and for you be happy around me"

If this was anyone else, I would have smiled at that but this was a crazy person who took away my freedom. As my eyes grew heavy my thoughts returned to Kidd and everyone else who loved me. This is was what I had to do to keep them safe but hopefully, they'd find me again before it was too late. With my broken ankle, I was almost completely defenseless against Law though he never crossed the line before but people could change I just hoped things would work out for me. "Goodnight (Y/n)-ya~"

~~~~~~~~

Smoker's Pov

"Hello, Captain Smoker~ Are you here to switch places with that handsome-looking young man who's watching little (Y/n) right now?" That was odd I didn't have anyone guarding (Y/n) since Baby 5 was in there. "What do you mean, isn't Baby 5 in there with her?"