Part 5 - The Letter

Please listen to the above song while reading this chapter.
______________________________________

Hey (Y/N),
If you are reading this letter then that means I am already dead. I asked Tae-hyun to give you this and I hope you received this. Before surgery only I found out who was going to operate and it was you. I was more than happy at that time but I couldn't express because I didn't have that much time left before surgery.
    I'm sorry. I am really very sorry for everything I did. In highschool, I had my reasons for rejecting you. I was happy that you felt the same way as me, but was sad knowing the truth. The truth was that the day before my birthday, I found out I had to go abroad for my studies and I didn't even know whether I will come back or not. I thought that if I rejected your confession, sooner or later you'll forget about me and it wouldn't hurt that much as compared to if I accepted your feelings and then left you here all alone. I have always loved you my (Y/N) since the day I met you but guess I wasn't able to make you mine. If I did then I would have been called selfish by others for thinking about my happiness above yours and not even thinking about how you will suffer after my departure. I wasn't sure if our long distance relationship would survive, and in most cases it doesn't. So I waited. I waited all these years and then finally got the chance to meet you but in a wrong way. I got the news I had brain tumor and they said that the chances of surviving are low. The surgery was supposed to be performed within a week so without even thinking twice I decided that the surgery be performed here in (Your Country Name). If it would have been successful then I would have made you the happiest girl in the universe and we could have finally lived together. I would have made it up to you for the past years. But guess what? It all just remained a dream of mine. Destiny wasn't in favor of us. Our fate was written like this only and maybe we should accept the truth. I hope that maybe in next life we could be together and no one, not even a single thing separates us from each other. Until then goodbye my love. I will miss your smile, your laughter and your love for me; it will always be in my heart and those memories we shared will always stay with me. Please don't cry because those tears are very precious and I would never like for you to cry. P.s. you look ugly while crying. And it's not your fault that I wasn't able to make it, I know you would have tried your best. So don't you dare give up on your dream just because of me. I've always wanted you to achieve your dream because I know that it means a lot to you therefore if you do then you'll regret it later and the (Y/N) I knew would never do that. If you ever miss me then think of me and you'll always find me by your side. I love you (L/N) (Y/N) forever & always.

Xoxo
Kim Taehyung
______________________________________

I was a crying mess by then. Kim Taehyung you loved me and my smile right? Then how could you forget that you were the reason behind that smile! How will I ever smile like that without you! Who would take care of me and who would handle my mood swings whenever I'm on my period?
Who will encourage me for certain things? Who will tease me all day and make fun of me!!? Answer me KIM F*CKING TAEHYUNGGG!!! Answer me please Taehyung, come back please. You broke me already Tae and this time the wound you gave me can never be healed.

Oh, how I wish I would have never met you Taehyung.

Author's Note: I just want to say that not ever story has a happy ending like a fairytale but is a beginning to another one.
And if you want a happy ending sequel for this story then dm me. I'll make it.