Part 6 - Three Years Later

30th December (Present)

Here I am standing at your grave which I decorated with your favourite flowers and recalling our memories together.

Happy Birthday Tae. I still miss you. Hope you are in a better place now. I achieved my dream just the way you wanted and that day I didn't leave my job because you didn't want me to...
But there's still something inside me that makes me feel empty. I cannot move on from you Tae and perhaps I never will. Please come back, I miss you, your boxy smile, your laugh, your hugs, those late night texts and the way you surprised me in every possible way. I miss everything about you. Everything reminds me of you. Not even a single day passes of me not remembering you. How happy we must have been if you were here with me right now. We used to share every happiness and pain Tae, but why did you leave me alone after making me fall for you in a way from where it's impossible to turn back. I hate you so much Tae, yet I still love you. Please come back.. I still need you.

"I love you too, (Y/N). And I am always watching you from above. Don't cry please..It hurts seeing you like that. I want you to smile remembering me, and not cry. I am by your side always..."

Said your soul from afar, smiling, watching me and slowly vanishing after hearing me say,

“I miss you and I love you so much Tae. I will try not to cry and smile just for you if it's possible.”

With that I broke down realising that you are gone, forever and will never come back.
Tae..Thank you for those precious memories. I will never forget you and our moments together.

Salanghae Tae.

A ‘hello again’ after the final goodbye is sometimes harder than just keeping the goodbye as it was.

Author: And ‘Our Story’ has officially ended. Thank you so much y'all for supporting me and for loving this book. I love y'all. 💜