Intro

So here's the little set list :)

Ashton: He will end up as the dad

Calum: "Brother"

Luke: "Brother"

Michael: "Brother"

~* Lyric's P.O.V *~

Daddy came back today.

Or at least that's what mummy says.

I didn't even know I had a daddy.

Mommy looked scared!

My name is Lyric. I am two years. I love my mummy very much. She named me Lyric cause she loves music.

I don't know why she's so scared today.

What happened was, she put me in the car when I woke up this morning, and started driving really fast.

She kept saying "He came back.... He came back..."

I asked "Who?"

"Your daddy." she replied.

She even started crying! I don't like it when my mummy cries!

Then she kept saying "I love you. I love you so much." a lot.

I cheered when I saw where we were. The park!

Mummy took me out of the car, but instead of letting me play on the playground, she set me down behind a big big trashcan.

"Run." she told me. "You have to run."

"Why?" I asked.

"Just run! I don't think I'll ever see you again, but I love you so much." she gave me a big hug. "Turn around and run."

I didn't know why I had to run, and I didnt know why I would never see her again. But I wanted to be good for my mummy, so I ran.

"Keep running, Lyric!" Mummy called."And don't stop until you find someone to help you!"

Help me? I need help?

But I didn't stop running. I ran and ran until my tummy started hurting.

I was in a place with benches, and there was a lake here too! There were even duckies!

I decided it was time to stop. I looked back, and I could barely see the playground. Mummy wasn't behind me, either.....

Why didn't she come with me?

Why did she leave?

She said she would never see me again...

She doesn't love me!

Tears welled up in my eyes, and I began to cry loudly.

"Mummyyyyyy!" I sobbed. "Mummyyy!"

Where was mummy?