Chapter 5

(im gonna start putting songs here cuz why not)

The next day when Hermione and I went to the great hall for breakfast, Harry and Ron were sitting on completely different sides of the table. We silently agreed that she would go over to Ron and I would go sit by Harry, who was also next to Neville.

"I assume you and Ron didn't work it out then?" I said as I put some food on my plate. I made sure to shoot a quick smile at Neville.

"There's nothing to work out! He thinks I put my name in the Goblet of Fire and he's mad about it for whatever reason." Harry replied.

"As your sister and best friend we're put below you a lot. I mean, you are the chosen one. Ron's probably jealous, but can you really blame him...?" I defended.

"Of course I can blame him! He's only mad because he wants to be. I didn't choose to have my name put in the Goblet of Fire, it's not my fault! And it isn't my fault you two are constantly below me either. Why don't you try being happy for me for once?!" Harry shouted.

"Are you serious?! You know what, enjoy eating alone." I got up and grabbed Neville's hand gently, going to the other side of the table where Ron and Hermione were eating. We sat down.

"I can't believe him! The audacity he has to talk to his sister that way when I'm trying to help him!" I grabbed a new plate and started eating angrily.

"Exactly! He's only acting that way because he knows he's guilty." Ron seemed to be relieved that I agreed with him.

"Whatever. I'm not speaking to him again until he's ready to apologize." I said.

"Agreed."

(time skip to the first task of the Triwizard tournament)

I sat with Hermione, Neville, and Ron in the stands as we looked down at the arena. What we just witnessed was scary, and I was worried if Harry would be okay. Yeah, he was acting like an idiot but he's still my brother. And I could tell Ron felt the same way by the worried look he was giving me.

Cedric, Krum, and Fleur had all successfully obtained the egg. Now it was Harry's turn. We watched as Harry cautiously stepped into the arena. Almost instantly the massive spiky dragon swung its tail at him. I held Neville's hand out of fear. Harry barely dodged some of the dragon's attacks before he was hit across the arena, then hiding behind a boulder.

"Your wand Harry! Your wand!" Hermione yelled, and Harry looked up at us.

"Accio firebolt!" Harry shouted.

He avoided the dragon for a moment before his broom flew by, and he jumped on it as it shot through the air. He flew down by the egg, trying to swiftly grab it but failing. He went upwards and to everyone's surprise, the dragon broke off its chain, going after Harry. The dragon followed Harry through part of the stands, destroying it as they went.

Suddenly Harry and the dragon were out of sight, and I turned around to hug Neville.

"It'll be okay, Harry will be fine.." Neville reassured me, though he didn't seem too confident in his statement.

A few minutes later, Harry came flying back. He shot down towards the egg and successfully grabbed it this time.

We all celebrated in the Gryffindor common room. Except Ron wasn't here. I'd decided to look for him later, but I needed to be by my brother's side right now. Fred and George lifted Harry as everyone cheered.

"Who wants me to open it?" Harry said, holding up the egg. Everyone said yes.

He opened the egg but what came out was far from pleasant. It seemed to be screaming, violently, and loud. After a few seconds, he closed it, and I noticed Ron had walked in. George told everyone to mind their business while Harry and Ron talked it out. I let Neville know what I was doing before I went over to my brother. They seemed to had made up.