Chapter 4

(alright, i'm a dumbass so i forgot to add the part about the triwizard tournament. just pretend dumbledore already annouced it and everything. i didn't need to rewrite the same scene thats in every 4th year fanfic anyway, the beauxbaton girls were hot and everyone drooled over them etc etc)

It was finally the day for the Triwizard champions to be chosen.

"Sit down, please." Said Dumbledore. "Now the moment you've all been waiting for...the champion selection!"

Dumbledore pointed his hand towards the wall, lowering each of the flames. The goblet of fire flame suddenly turned red and a piece of paper shot out.

Dumbledore caught the paper. "The Durmstrang champion is... Viktor Krum!"

The crowd near Viktor erupted with all the Durmstrang boys cheering.

"The champion of Beauxbatons...is Fleur Delacour!" Dumbledore announced.

The Beauxbatons girls cheered.

"The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!"

The Hogwarts students celebrated.

Dumbledore talked a bit more but I wasn't paying much attention because to be honest, I didn't care about this whole event. I was just messing with a strand of my hair until the flame turned red again and a 4th piece of paper shot out. Harry and Ron seemed to be a lot more interested in this event than I was.

Dumbledore picked up the piece of paper and read, "Harry Potter."

I looked at Harry in shock. There were only 3 champions and Harry wasn't even of age to compete.

"Harry Potter!!" Dumbledore shouted, and Hermione told Harry to go.

I gave Hermione and Ron a concerned look but they both were just as confused as I was.

Harry walked over to where the other champions were and I turned to face Ron. He didn't look too happy, but I wasn't sure why. Was he worried for Harry? I was a bit worried. I don't imagine a 4th year would do too well in a tournament with 7th years. But I doubt they would make him participate, I mean, there must be some mistake, right? How did his name even end up there? I never saw Harry even attempt to put it in, and there's no way he could've gotten past the age barrier. Then again, he did survive the Avada Kadavra curse, so I wouldn't be surprised what else he's capable of.

"Of course. He always has to have all the glory, right?!" Ron stood up.

"Ron, I don't think-" Hermione started before Ron interrupted.

"Whatever!" Ron stormed off, and Hermione stood up.

"I should- I should go make sure he's okay...Y/N?" Hermione gestured that I should come with her.

"Yeah, um..." I turned to Neville. "I should go with her. I'll see you later in the common room?" I said.

"Yeah, no worries. I'll see you." He smiled at me and I planted a kiss on his cheek before joining Hermione.

We walked through the corridors, heading towards the Gryffindor common room because there aren't too many other places Ron could've gone.