part 1 and 2

" well done armaan you have done  great work once again…. Humein tum par naaz hai…. You are the best c.b.i officer in the the whole police team… we r proud of you…." Said c.b.i chief.. while giving him a medal…

" thank you sir… mera yehi sapna hai ki main apne desh ki sewa karo…"

After that there was a great party for armaan's success… every one was enjoying  instead of armaan… he is a c.b.i officer but alone in this whole world his family left when he was 18 years old… he did not join his father's business as it always made him remind of his father… party lasts for very late…

Next day …

In early morning… armaan's cell start ringing… " hello…" aid armaan in a sleepe tone…

" sir main ritu bol rahi hoon chief ke office se… who aap se milna chhate hai … aap pls aa kar unn se mil le..theek 10 baaje …

" okay.. ritu…"

in chief officer's office…

" come on armaan … there is a new case for you… "

" new case.. sir…"

" hai armaan it is in Mumbai…"

" Mumbai sir..????"

"Mumbai …wahaan bahut se beer bar hai jinne mein drugs ka business hota hai aur hai patta chaala hai ki wahaan ladakiyaan bhi kharidi beechi jaati hai… aur unnhe jism bechne par majboor kiya jaata hai…"

" what…. Ye aap kya kahe rahe hai…"

" main theek kahe raha hoon… ye reports yehi kahe rahi hai…"

" par sir wahaan ki police kaya kar rahi hai…koi action kyun nahi leeti…"

" who log kuch nahi kar rahe ab tumhe hi kuch karma ho gaaya is sub ke peecheye kaun hai patta laagao… aur wahaan ek inspector tumhare is sub mein help kare gaaya…"

So Mumbai is my next destination…

Mumbai here we go……….

Precap:- how will armaan and riddhima will meet… kya kabhie kissmat unnhe milaye gaayi….

_____________________________

Part 2

"Riddhima oh- riddhima kahaan ho tum… pata nahi kahaan marr gaayi subha subha… itna ghar ka kaam para hai aur naa jaane kahaan chali gaayi…riddhima…." Said riddhima's step mother…who was screaming because riddhima was not any where in the house…

" maa mein main pass ho gaayi…. " said riddhima while coming in the house…

" toh… toh main kya karo… parah likh kar kya kare gaayi….. sambhalana toh ghar baar hi hai.. chal jaa kar khaana banna le…" said in a strict tone…

But riddhima went inside the room where his father is lying on the bed… who was ill…

" baba main pass ho gaayi.. " said riddhima in a excited tone…

" sach beta…"

" hai baba…"

"aacha baba aap aaram karo main khaana baana kar laati hoon…" said riddhima while entering in kitchen…

Riddhima is a beautiful girl … but poor from money side.. her father loves her a lot.. but her step mother hates her…but she never mind and respect her from core of her heart…

Then she heard a cry…she ran towards it… she saw her father on floor… and one hand on the heart…..and was breathing with difficulty…and after some times he was dead due to heart attack… riddhima was very shocked due to her father's death…

NEXT DAY….

Armaan took next day's flight and went to the Mumbai… after reaching he met to the police inspector with which help she has to do work… his name was inspector mehra…..

He start going to the disco daily… and start behaving as gundas… they daily watched that peoples….

On the other side….

Riddhima's mother want to get rid of riddhima… so he asked to one of his known…. He said that he will give money her money… if she would give riddhima to him… which she accepted very easily…

" beta tum ne ke saath chali jaao Mumbai ye mera bhai hai aur tumhe Mumbai mein naukri dilwaa De gaaye… "

" par ma main aap ko akele chor kar nahi jaa saakti…"

" nahi beta jab naukri aur ghar mill jaaye gaaya toh main bhi wahaan aa jaao gaayi tumhare paas..."

Riddhima said yes and packed his stuffed.. and next day went to Mumbai….

Then that man took riddhima to that bear bar where armaan daily visit due to his  mission…and sold it to the owner….about which riddhima does not know… they took riddhima with them inside the bar… riddhima was shocked to see the place… she had never expected this in wildest of her dream to come a place like that….

That gundas of owner of bar club threanded riddhima that if riddhima does not dancr there they will kill her mother and also her…just of mother's sake she said yes…

Other girls of bear bar made her wear a very sexy dress so that she can attract the customers…. As per beer bar's owner's order… and they named her reshma…

Next day armaan came there at a usually time… his back was towards the dancing girls… he took a drink and sat along his officer friend… and they start eyeing on each and every person of beer bar… suddenly armaa's eye fell on riddhima who was hesitating while dancing a place like that… armaan had never seen  riddhima there before…she was looking beautiful but her short dress were making her nervous.. and armaan can see that nervousness… he liked riddhima on first sight and understand that she is a new girl…

" mehra tum ne uss ladaki ko dekha who pink dress waali laagat who naayi hai…" mehra start looking towards riddhima …

" hain sir naayi laagati hai…"

" mehra ye humaare kaam aa saakti hai…."

" sir par ye aap kaise kahe saakte hai…"

" dekh nahi rahe kitni maasum kitni pyaari kitni bhooli laaga rahi hai..." said armaan while just loosing his senses..."

Mehra bring him back with shaking to the world..

" par sir hum is se baat kaise kar saakte hai…"

" mere paas ek raasta hai...."

Precap:- armaan riddhima's first meeting.... now what will happen if they come to know about armaan's reality…