part 5 and 6

Note :- Part 4 is with part 3

________________________________________

Part 5

Riddhima was very scared on seeing that gundas…and hid behind the the armaan…

" dekho main yahaan tum se laarane nahi aaya hoon… mujhe sirf ye ladaki chhayiye…"

" ye ladaki teri property nahi hai hai… hum ne is ko paise de kar kharida hai is ki maa se…"

Listening this riddhima got shock of her life…she had never thought that her step mother can do it…

" nahi aisa nahi ho saakta meri  maa mujhe nahi bach saakti…" said riddhima..

" ye sach hai teri maa ne poore 20,000 liye hai tere liye…"

Armaan also feel sorry for ridhima…

Then a man come forward and start taking of riddhima from their…

" armaan …armaan…"

" chor de … uss main kaha naa mere sivaye vo kiss ke saath nahi jaaye gaayi..."

Listening this that men put gun infront of armaan... and also armaan bring out his gun…. And then start shooting…

Armaan shoot 2-3 gundas… and take riddhima with him and start running… also called police to come there with force…

In between shooting was there on the both the sides…

Then some one come from behind and start to shoot armaan.. riddhima saw that and come forward…

-------crash-----crash----

That man hit riddhima …by gun… when armaan saw that he become more furious to see that blood dozing off  from riddhima's arm.. and she is crying  with pain….

Armaan can not see her in pain…

Then police reached there… and arreste all of them and armaan took riddhima to the hospital….

Doctor said " she is very critical….. humein operation karna pare gaaya…"

" doctor sahib aap kuch bhi kare par isse baachiye... pls... " said armaan in very sad tone...

Armaan was hit many time by gundas he was never so worried but this time first time he was scared till to death…

After some time doctor came back and said that she is perfectly all right… but has to remain in hospital for 3 days….

Armaan was happy to listen that…

All the three days armaan took care of riddhima very perfectly… on the other hand… armaan's mission was also success ful and govt announce to gave her medal.. and a party for him…

" thanks armaan for every thing…"

" no need to say htnks…"

" armaan ab mujhe ghar jaana hai…" said riddhima while getting up from bed…

" taaki tumhari maa phir se tumhe kiss ko bach de paiso ke liye…"

" no way tum kahiin nahi jaa rahi…."

" par main jaao gaayi kahaan.... "

"abhi toh mere saath chalo gaayi party mein...

" party…???"

" hai mission complete hone ki khushi mein party hai…"

" par main wahaan kya karo gaayi…"

" of course riddhima tum aayo gaayi tumhare bin amission poora nahi hota is liye you have to come…"