Chapter 3

(Unknown pov)
"I am cursing your soon to be born child with the power of the flower you stole from me."

(2 months later)
(Princess Elena pov)
"King Roland and his children stayed till now they might stay till we find Queen Miranda if we do it is already 2 months since she has been missing."
"Princess Elena we found Queen Miranda she was kidnapped by Shuriki." Gabe said in one breath, "where is she and where is Shuriki" I asked, "we are going back for Shuriki I just had to make sure Queen Miranda arrived back saftley and she is with King Roland and her children" okay I am going to make sure she is fine.

(Princess Sofia pov)
Mom is okay they found her I am so glad they also found Shuriki.
"Sofia" Elena called "yes" I asked, "I am going with the guards to find Shuriki she is the biggest threat my kingdom has ever faced" she said "I am going with you" I said "ok let's get going" she said.

(Some time later)
We came face to face with Shuriki there was a huge battle with Shuriki trying to strike me Elena and the guards but finally Elena struck her with her scepter and she was gone for good and we returned home.

(2 months later)
(Back in Enchancia)
We returned to Enchancia 2 months ago soon after we defeated Shuriki. Although mum has been really distracted since we returned.

(King Roland pov)
Miranda has been in the hospital long and she sounds like she is in a lot of pain.
"Your Majesty the doctor said the Queen is going to go in labour soon.", "can I see her" I asked "sure your majesty" he replied

(Queen Miranda pov)
I have been so worried lately Shuriki cursed my child because the herb that was used to cure me was taken from her, "Miranda how are you" Rollie asked me "I am fine just in pain that's all" I said

(King Roland pov)
Miranda was in a lot of pain and she said so but something else was on her mind I just wondered what. "ROLLIE" Miranda screamed "what" I asked "call the doctor" she said looking like she was going to faint, I called the doctor "she is going in labour now your majesty" the doctor said after examining her.

(Princess Amber pov)
"Children dad called your mother is going in labour pray that she comes out healthy."
I was so worried because my mother died giving birth to me and James I did not want to loose another mother and Sofia would also be really devastated but all I could do was pray mom came out healthy.

A/N
Hey guys so sorry for not updating in sooo long.
Anyways happy late Christmas and New years day.

So Miranda is going in labour intresting 🤔

If you have any ideas for a baby's name please let me know in the comments or you can message me.

And any other intresting ideas you think I can put in the story let me know in the comments or message me.
Thank you all for reading.

And those who are interested in Elena of Avalor I am going to recommend you read The Adventures of Queen Elena by Livlovelaugh16 it is really a great story.