Chapter 2

(Queen Miranda pov)
"Children we are going to Avalor we going to visit Princess Elena" I told them.
Amazing Sofia exclaimed.

(1 month later)
(In Avalor)
(Princess Elena pov)
"Is every thing ready for the arrival of the Enchancian family" yes your majesty Armado replied.

(A few minutes later)
(Princess Sofia pov)
"Welcome to Avalor again Elena" said but she looked distracted to me.

"Sofia Sofia" Elena called, Elena I asked "come here she in my room" she whispered.
"What is it" I asked after we were both in her room.
"Shuriki is back" "what I said didn't we defeat her already" no she is not as defeated as we thought "so she's alive" I said "yep and she is more powerful than ever."
"Ok I will convince my family to stay longer until we catch her but we must not let my mum know she must not get too stressed until she has her baby." Of course she said.

(A few days later)
(Princess Elena pov)
Queen Miranda has been really sick lately we called the royal doctor for her but he said they need a special herb which is very rare in Avalor but we need the cure for Queen Miranda really quick so we sent out a search party to look for it.

(1 day later)
"Princess Elena" Gabe called "yes Gabe" I said "we found the herb" Amazing I replied "give it to the doctor and she will make it in a soup so it will be easier to give it to her."

(Later that week)
(King Roland pov)
"Miranda I called, Sofia have you seen mum" "no dad but I will look for her."

(Later that day)
(Princess Elena pov)
"Your majesty Queen Miranda is missing"
"Are you sure" I said "I am going to look for her please excuse me."

Queen Miranda is missing all the servants in the castle are looking for her.
"Princess Elena Queen Miranda is nowhere to be seen." Ok send out a search party and make sure she is found I am going to tell King Roland and his family.

(Princess Sofia pov)
"Amber Sofia James" dad called us "coming dad" Amber, James and I said "YOUR MOTHER IS MISSING!"

(Unknown pov)
Haha I got you and no one will ever find you you will pay for all you have done to me you ruined me. You stole all I had from me. Everything I had everything I was you and your family ruined it.

(A/N)
So guys nice cliffhanger right.

Who do you think kinnaped the Queen and who is the unknown pov write what you think in the comments

Sorry for not updating for sooooooooooo long I am moving and it is quite hard to write and help my mom move.

So sorry for the short chapter and I hoped you liked it.
Bye guys I hope to see you in the next chapter.