Chapter 1

Queen Miranda's pov)
It is a week after my 1 year anniversary which was absolutely amazing I went on a romantic secret cruise with my lovely husband.
It was amazing and lovely and very romantic.
Miranda are you okay Rollie asked me I had been puking every day for the past week.

(King Roland's pov)
I was worried about Miranda's health she has been puking a lot lately so I called the royal doctor.
Miranda the doctor is here to check on you I yelled.
I am coming Rollie she yelled back.
Your majesty I will need you to step out of the room so I can check the queen the doctor said. What no she is my wife and I will stay here until I know she is alright I yelled at him.
Your majesty the queen will be fine I think I know what is wrong but I will have to check first.

(5 minutes later)

(Queen Miranda pov)
Roland went out I did not want him to leave but sadly he had to. The doctor was smiling widley after looking at his screen. What is the matter I asked your majesty he said I have great news for you, you are 1 week pregnant and the puking is due to morning sickness. What I exclaimed you pregnant your majesty.

Rollie I called he came running in doctor would you give us some privacy yes your majesty he bowed and went out. Rollie I am pregnant I said excitedly WHAT he said I am going to have a child than he frowned Rollie is something the matter no nothing I said. I know something is wrong tell me OK he said the last time my wife gave birth she died and I don't want that to happen to you. Don't worry Rollie nothing will happen to me OK Miranda let's go tell the kids the news

(King Roland pov)
I can't believe my wife is pregnant I am excited but I don't know how the children will take it after all Sofia and the twins are step siblings.

(Princess Sofia pov)
Mom has been really sick this week I wonder how she is doing me Amber and James were sitting in the library reading when mom and dad came.

Children your mother and I got a surprise for you. What daddy what is it Amber asked you going to have a brother or sister mom exclaimed WHAT James and Amber exclaimed I was too shocked to say anything we having a baby James started shouting around the castle.

I was so excited I was going to be a big sister. I always wanted another sibling although I got two siblings when mom and dad got married.

(2 months later)

(Princess Amber pov)
Mom is getting a baby I was excited I hoped it would be a girl cause it would be nice to have another sister. Mom went for her monthly check up to see if the baby was fine and it was.

(King Roland pov)
My lovely wife is 3 months pregnant now and she is showing a slight baby bump already although i came early and the morning sickness is gone I was so glad when it went.

Rollie Miranda shouted I want potatoes with strawberrys and milk and chicken soup. Ok I shouted back I took it for her although I was disgusted she likes these weird combination of foods now that she is pregnant.

(1 month later)

(Princess Sofia pov)
Mom went for her checkup and she went straight to her and dad's room I heard excited voices and than mom called me Amber and James we have got another surprise she said.

A/N
Guys I am so excited about this it is my first book and I have not written before.
Please excuse any of my mistakes.

I hope you liked it although it was a crappy chapter.
Pls write a comment and tell me what you think also I would also appreciate awesome ideas in the comments.

I am thinking also about making the king and queen have twins or triplets maybe quadruplets 😂😂 I know four seems too much just let me know what you think if I should make it more than one baby.

What is the surprise and how will the children react to it?

See you in the next chapter bye lovelies. 😘🤗