7. never really over

Life is like a book. It has several plot twists, drama and 'romance', or at least those that surround me. My life never evolves nor do I get to experience any excitement like what I described earlier.

Isn't it pretty to think that there's some sort of invisible string tying you to your lover? For a 14 year old I'm speaking of love as if I know from own experiences. Sure, I might have a small crush on my ex- best friend and all but I'm talking about real love. True love.

Don't you ever wonder what love feels like? I'm not talking about crushing on a love that'll never be. I mean a real relationship. Although I don't show it very often and claim to hate Valentine's day, which I really do... I can't deny I'm not intrigued by romance. I just simply won't stop creating my own stories about the sad beautiful tragic topic in my music.

It's time I wrap up my love lecture before I go more into depth. Plus, I don't want Rarity's guests to think I'm the naive, daydreaming type who has no clue to what is going on at the moment.

Speaking of daydreaming, here I am. Daydreaming with the chin in the palm of my hands about him again. How cliche. Don't you think? Love is a previous thing but having feelings for someone who you know will never return the same emotions, mostly because they aren't aware of your existence. That's downright torture.

" EARTH TO DASHIEEEE!" Pinkie called out, causing my wonderful daydream to blur away. Luckily her holler wasn't loud enough for the rest of Raritys guests to hear.

" Is it alright if I go outside for some fresh air. I'm feeling a bit under the weather" I lied. I couldn't take one more second of standing in a room full of rich society. The only people I recognize are Pinkie, Twilight, Fluttershy and AppleJack who surprisingly showed up.

Rarity nodded. " Ofcourse Darling. Take as much time as you need."

I immediately rushed out the backdoor, inhaling and exhaling a couple breaths to calm myself down. Little did I know what was waiting for me, specifically who. Just my luck.

" You know, you don't have to runaway like you did last time. I know you want nothing to do with me but just for today it's time we put our past behind. "

THERE IS NO FREAKING WAY THIS IS HAPPENING! I OUGHT TO BE DAYDREAMING, I JUST OUGHTA BE!!

I pinch myself a couple times, even rub my eyes. News flash: Apparently this isn't a daydream. Soarin freaking Skies is in fact standing right in front of me. Great, just great. What am I even supposed to say for heavens sake! Like, what do you normally say to that someone.

" Okay... I know that it was stupid of me to have you stood you up several times to the point where we're just strangers. I know I screwed up VERY bad but I was only 13. I didn't know anything, still don't but I know that I missed you. This is probably the shitiest apology to ever exist and it doesn't explain my awful, immature behavior but I truly hope you can forgive me. "

" Hold up there pie boy-" I managed to speak up. " Why the hell are you apologizing? It should be vice versa. I'm the one who screwed up by listening to Lightning and dumping you" Am I even listening to myself? Why did I say that I dumped him and why did I call him pieboy?

" Truce?" We shook hands and decided to keep in touch. I still can't process the fact that Soarin Skies, THE SOARIN SKIES is freaking in front of me!!

Okay, so you're probably confused to why I'm acting so shocked. If you've attended high school you know you get a fresh start meaning you decided which version of yourself you'll show these new faces.

Soarin here took advantage of the fact that no one would recall who he was once in Middle School therefore becoming one of the most popular jocks attending CHS. That's exactly how high school and karma work.