Part 6

Helloooooooooo everyone I'm back again ^-^

So here a new part for you guys, hope you like it.... <3

This is the waitress....she'll help alot!!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Next day) 

Salvador's POV

-He's ok now Salvador, sleeping! Sunny said with a relief breath and I sat on the sofa and pushed my hair back from my face, my body covered by a layer of sweat. I was shaking from anger, we could lose him, what the hell was that?

I turned back to see him. He was sleep snoring softly, imagine him out of my life is something Undefined for me he's my brother and I won't let anything happen to him.

-Hey Sal you are ok? Sunny said kindly

I smiled sadly at her and nodded.

-How's your hand? I asked analyzing her hands while holding them she pulled back and smiled.

-It's ok don't worry. Let me wrap your arm and neck with bandage. She brought burn ointment and bandages.

-What just happened? He was like a burning ball!!! Sunny said while wrapping the bandages around my neck.

-Ouch…and that's why I'm saying he's not like us! I said

-And he doesn't want to listen to us…he's too stubborn we have to find another way to tell him that we are like him!! She muttered

-I know…we have to, but…he's not like us. I'm sure he's not. Don't you see what he did to tub? Or your hand…we didn't change like this!!! I said trying to deal with my burning neck.

-Yet I can't see his true form…it's invisible for me. I don't know why?

She looked at me then at Leo who was rolling in bed side to side.

-We will see, tonight!! I mumbled

I don't know what kind of wizard Leo is but all I know is, he's powerful, dangerously powerful and we have to find a way to know what kind of blood line he has cause there is only one blood line left. As legends says there were two blood line…but now one left and it's our blood line.

-Salvador he's waking up! Come! Sunny said and I stood up and went to them.

-I'll go and bring something for him to eat.

She said and went out of the room.

Leo's POV

I growled as I opened my eyes, the light hurts my eyes badly so I pushed the pillow on my face.

-Ugh I hate light….close the curtains Sal!!! I yelled into the pillow, hearing Salvador laughing.

-You changed but your manner…still same Leo!! Salvador said laughing. Then I heard curtain closed

-Done man, now get up!! He continued and I pulled the pillow away from my face and raised my eye brow at him.

-Hey where are my pants??? I almost yelled

-Uh calm down Leo, you're saying like I didn't see you without pants!!! Salvador said rolling his eyes at me. I laughed and threw the pillow at his face but he ducked his head down and the pillow fell on the sofa. He handed me my pants and sat on the chair next to bed.