Chapter four-getting katy back

Spencer POV
I'm so suck I can't get Katy to stop yelling at me when I see her. I can't bare it i have tried everything and still nothing is working it has been a month and I have call at least 1,000 times and still she is mad. I get It she thinks I killed her mom,but I didn't and she should just listen to me.
Hannah POV
I saw Katy I ran to her. Katy, Katy. Dammit Katy let it go and just talk to spencer! I saw Katy turn and look at me. she ran towards me and yelled.
Katy POV
I Heard hannah yell at me and with out a thought I ran at her and yelled. YOU SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW ME OR ANYTHING SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!! Just leave me alone!!!
Hannah POV
I saw Katy run into an alleyway (the same alleyway that we talked to her a couple months before this all happened) I heard a scream I ran to the alley and saw Katy on her knees in tears.
Emily POV
I got a S.O.S from hannah. I drove to her house and walked in. Han are you here then I saw her. Hannah what is going on? Hannah grabbed my arm and took me up-stairs.OMG Katy. Hannah looked at me there was a note Katy said.
Aira POV
Once I got to Hannah's she took me up-stairs. once I was in Hannah's room I saw Emily,Katy,ezra,spencer. I look and Katy and she said the note. Ezra looked in pain and spencer was hugging Katy and Katy was letting her. guys what did I miss?
Authors note💛

Sorry so short I haven't had much time These days so please don't stop reading, remember to vote and comment and just tell me if what you want to happen to the liars.
Xoxo-gracie💋