Chaper 3-gulty girl

Ezra pov

I herd Allison at the door I open it.Allison your hear she said I'm standing here so let me in. I asked her to come in and I said Aria does not need you hear so leave or I will kill you for good no coming back. Oh Ezra no you won't or I will tell the police about you and aria,well not if your dead .The next day I tried to keep my claim and go to school I was scared that the group of girls the ,teachers Would know some thing was wrong.I kept thinking I know aria's old best friend is still alive and I threatened her.
Spencer Pov
I called Katy to tell her my story but she always said the same thing you killed her spencer before I could talk. I almost cried one of my best friends thinks I killed her mother ,HER MOTHER I mean really I would never ever even think about killing her or her mom. Next thing I know Emily was looking at me with a crazy look,you guys don't think I could have do you?
Aria pov
No spencer ,but you say you did not text Katy right then how did she know to come? What if A texted Katy to come.Then we have proof you did not kill her.
Spencer pov
Evan if A did Katy won't talk to us so what can we do? It is hopeless guys please do not try.
Hannah pov
No I will try spencer she is mad at you not us we will ask and tell you what she said please spencer let us help you.
Later that day...
Aira pov
Katy Katy hi. I need to talk to you how did you know to go to Spencer's house?
Katy pov
We'll I got a text from A saying to go to Spencer's house It said I have a body for you. so i went to make shore spencer was ok.... Instead I see that spencer killed my mother. but I took a screen shot but before you ask you can't see it!!!!!!
I can't believe Aira has the nerve to ask me that when that spencer killed my mom. I have Known them all since 5th grade. We all were best friends,well I was only best friends with spencer the mom kille!!!!!!! I have none of my friends on my side. I think that none of them are my friends!!!!!! I hate them. I think my phone rang why I was talking to myself. MONA! I read from top of my phone. What is this. why? what dose she want?Wait I need a friend and she is the only thing I have right now.
A's pov
I think my work to split up the bitches and start a big war this is it I have out done myself, but I wish them luck on keeping their hart going

XOXO bitches,

-A