Chapter 23- Sirius Black's letter

Y/n's POV:

After Potions, Harry told me about the photoshoot and Rita Skeeter. She asked him several questions about him and his life and he didn't like her at all.

"That Skeeter woman sounds awful!"

"Yeah, anyways I need to go to see if Sirius answered my letter"

"I am coming with you"

"Alright" And we went to check.

An owl came and gave Harry a letter. I walked closer to him and we both read the letter.

Harry,

I couldn't risk sending Hedwig. Since the World Cup, the Ministry's been intercepting more and more owls and she is too easily recognized .

We need to talk, Harry, face-to-face. Meet me in the Gryffindor common room, 1:00 this Saturday night and make sure you are alone. You can also bring y/n, I would love to see her. Let her know that now her mother is safe, she won't be returning to Arthur's house. Tell y/n that we miss her so much.

Sirius

ps: the bird bites.

And on that instant bit Harry's finger.

"Ouch!" He said looking at his finger.

"Are you alright?" I said grabbing his hand gently examining it as I felt his eyes on me.

"Yeah... I'm fine. It just hurts a little"

"Come on, let's go" I linked his arm with mine and walked downstairs.

After all of our classes we went to the common room to do homework because Ron and Hermione were at the library.

"y/n?"

"Yes, Harry?"

"Could you help me with my potions homework? I mean since you are one of the best students and I am not"

"Of course, let me see" I grabbed his homework and read it. Then I helped him to correct his mistakes. "Well, I think that's it, the rest is really good. Don't worry with that you will at least pass"

"Thanks, y/n. You are the best" Then he pulled me into a hug.

"Your welcome. Um... it's getting late so I should probably go to sleep"

"Yeah, me too"

"Good night, Harry"

"Good night, y/n"

- A/N (authors note)-

I am so sorry that I haven't posted and I know that this chapters are kinda boring, what comes next is better.

please vote for this book! I'll really appreciate it.

-g :)