Chapter 24- Meeting with Sirius

Harry's POV:

The days passed by and it was already Saturday. I spent the whole day with y/n at the Black Lake, then she went to check on Ron because Hermione was doing homework so I went back to the common room. It was getting late so I went upstairs and then at almost 1:00am when no one was in the common room I went there. Where was y/n? I need to find her, but what if Sirius appears and he doesn't see us? Just then the common room door opened.

"God, I didn't realize that it was this late, sorry, I kinda forgot that we had to meet my dad" She said entering the room looking at me.

"Where were you?"

"I was just talking with Cedric and some of his friends, they are kinda friendly"

"Weren't you with Ron?"

"Yes, but then he saw Cedric and left me alone" She took a seat next to me. "What's this?"

She picked up a paper of the Daily Prophet and started reading it.

"Ugh! This is rubbish, I hate this idiot woman. I am going to tell her how much I hate her"

"She twists everything you say, it's not worth it"

"Yes it is Harry, you are my best friend and I can't stand sitting here while that woman writes those kinds of things!" She threw the paper to the fireplace and then they saw a head pop up.

"Sirius?" Harry said.

"How.."

"Hey pup. Listen, I don't have much time, so let me get it straight to it. Harry, did you or did you not put the name on the goblet of fire?"

"No he didn't!"

"No!"

"I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort, but who was the third man on the room?"

"I don't know"

"Didn't you hear a name?"

"No. But Voldemort was giving him a job to do, something important"

"And what was that?'

"He wanted... me" y/n put a hand on my shoulder. "I don't know why. But he was gonna use this man to get to me"

"But that was just a dream, right?" She asked her father.

"Yes... It's just a dream"

Sirius was explaining to us that Hogwarts wasn't safe anymore, Igor Karkarof was a death eater and Barty Crouch sent his own son to azkaban. If someone is a death eater, they never stop being one.

Then a door opened from far away. Someone was coming.

"Someone is coming"

"Harry, keep your friends close. Y/n, I love you"

Then he disappeared and Ron came from upstairs.

"Who were you talking to?"

"What? It's just y/n" He looked at both of us.

"You're probably just practicing for your next interview or snogging"

"Ronald!" y/n said standing up from the floor. "Are you mad? Go back to sleep before I hex you" He did as she said and then she came closer to me.

"I should probably go and sleep, you too. Goodnight, Harry"

"Goodnight, y/n"

And with that we went to sleep.

- A/N (authors note)-

hey guys sorry for not posting everyday I'm not really motivated atm but anyways I won't post for two weeks because I am not going to be on my house with internet so probably I'll be able to write the next chapter but post it really late, sorry.

if u like this story please vote for it!

-g :)