The Fox's green eyes

----Tori's POV----

I peeked around the corner at this damn party trying to find John. My head was throbbing from the base of the music, and my eyelids were getting heavier by the second.

I looked down the hall to the bedrooms, only to stop dead in my tracks.

I saw a boy with short dirty blonde hair, blue-green eyes, he was fairly tall and muscular. It was John.

I stumbled a little closer, nearly tripping over my own feet, only to stop again.

He was passionately making out with a girl. She was about 4'10, with golden blonde hair that went down to her A cup boobs, she had striking green eyes.

Her eyes widened as she looked at me in sheer panic. She tried pushing him off but to no avail.

I started screaming bloody murder, causing him to snap his head to me. His face was red with rage as he stomped towards me, and raised his hand about to hit me-

I shot up in my bed, cold sweat dripping down my naturally tan shoulders. My breath was heavy and labored, tears streaking down my cheeks. The girl's panicked eyes seared into my brain.

I slowly calm down and facepalm, "The nightmare about my ex boyfriend again! Really?" I snuggle back into my covers, holding an extra pillow for dear life.

-----Time Skip-----

I stumbled into the school, it's Wednesday now. 'Cat and Jade are still making fools of themselves over Moose.' I made my way to my locker

I roll my eyes internally. 'What's so special about him anyway? He's just another teenage boy.'

'Do I even like boys? I find myself checking out girls more than guys...and that 'date' with Jade (despite it being Jade) felt way more enjoyable than my dates with any of my ex boyfriend's.'

A sudden vibration in my back pocket makes me Jump. I pull out my phone to see a private message request from a user named, 'Emma_Fox'.

I click on the notification to see her profile picture. My mouth forms an 'o' It was the girl John had forcefully pinned against the wall.

I shook my head and clicked on her Dm request, nearly dropping my phone

Emma_Fox: Hey Tori! I know we haven't talked much, but I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight. You can pick the place!

I started to text back only to hear a familiar voice.

"Hey Vega...have you seen Moose?" I swear no matter how many times I hear her voice it's like the first time.

"Nope! Not at all! Haven't seen him! You should ask Cat!" 'My voice is shaking and I sound so damn nervous! What the hell! Why is my face hot? Doesn't matter just gotta hide my phone. I can't let jade see-'

"Who are you texting Vega?" Her gorgeous sapphire blue gaze stared into my soul with a threatening intensity.

"Uh I- uh heh A-Andre" Ah shit

"Show me Vega, or I'll make you." Her voice was a deep growl. Damn all the blood in my face just rushed...elsewhere. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"1." So uhm my underwear is now soaked.

"2" Is it hot in here or is it just me?

"3." OH NO! I hold my phone to my chest in fear.

She lunged at me trying to grab my phone, luckily I moved my hand just in time! But on the other hand, she accidentally grabbed my boob. Ah shit! Her other hand got a hold of it!

I tried to wrestle it out of her hand, but no use, she used the rest of her body to pin me against my locker.

"Aha! It was Moose!"