Trina!

~Jade's Pov~

At lightning speed Tori stood straight up and looked to the door. I just took a step away from her, starting to hum Cat and Robbie's song "Trina oh Trina".

"Trina! Why are you home so early? And why are you so sweaty?" Tori looked as if nothing even happened, it was honestly quite impressive

"Uggghhh, I just finished working out and my date cancelled during 6th period." Trina finally shut her fat mouth and looked up at us, her face quickly changed from exhausted to a scowl. "What is she doing here? And why is a hockey game on?"

I looked at Tori, then turned to the creature that is somehow related to her. "Tori and I were talking about Beck's super hot friend Moose."

Tori looked at me confused before sudden realization took over. "Yeah, Moose is way hotter than Beck, they're actually at Karaoke Doki hanging out right now! Jade and I were just going to get dressed so we can impress him." I turned to Trina, she was basically drooling over the thought.

Trina bolted up the stairs, only stopping to yell, "Tori I'm wearing your purple dress!"

Tori turns to me, her chocolate eyes were interrupted by her dilated pupils. "Cat can go with Trina...if you don't mind I mean"

I didn't respond, instead I pulled out my phone and texted Cat:

_______________________________________

Ditzy Redhead
-

--------------------------------------------------------

Cat get out of my car, Trina's taking you to Karaoke Doki

Oooh yay! Trina's taking us to Mooose

I'll see you tomorrow Cat, I need to have a talk with Vega

Kk please don't kill her!

No promises Cat

_______________________________________

I put my phone in my back pocket and look up at Tori, she's leaned against the wall with one foot on the ground, the other is against the wall. One of her hands was nervously being run back through her gorgeous brown hair. Her chocolate brown eyes looked into mine, her pupils are still insanely dilated. 'Is she high? Her pupils shouldn't be that huge.' I feel myself take a step towards her-

"TORI I'M LEAVING!" Trina ran down the stairs, there was so much makeup on her face that she looked like a damn clown.

"By-" Before Tori could even get a word out, the front door already slammed shut.

"Now where were we?" I take another step towards her, I feel myself smirking as I pin her to the wall.

Her plump lips part slightly as she inhales sharply. Her arms gently rested on my hips as she leaned her forehead against mine, her warm breath brushed against my lips. I gently capture them in a tender kiss, her thigh brushed against my groin making me groan.

"Fuck Vega, I didn't think you had it n you." My voice was a little shaky at the sudden contact, my hand traveled from the wall down her body resting at her heated core.

"Please Jade!" A whimper escaped her lips as her back arched off the wall.

"Please what babygirl?" I smirked as my fingers started to gently rub against her jean clad crotch.

Her arms went from lazily resting on my hips to holding me tight to her by the hips. I felt her start to grind against my hand, causing her briefly forgotten thigh to rhythmically brush against my pussy.

I looked into Vega's eyes watching her expression as best I could through my lust clouded head. 'I swear that girl has coke eyes! Did she do a line with that blonde girl? HOLY FUCK!' Vega's soft touch is gently caressing my soaked core, her mouth finding a resting spot on my neck.

"Jesus Tori-" a gentle moan cut off my sentence.  "I guess you wanted this just as much as I did!" I couldn't form words beyond this point on account of Tori slipping her hand into my underwear.

I shakily slid my hand down the bare skin of her stomach to her soaked coochie, 'For I JADE WEST shall not be topped by Mrs. Sally Peaches!'

I felt her squirm slightly as I shakily asked, "May I?" My hand stopped right outside her vagina. She releases my neck with a 'pop' before nodding vigorously, looking me in the eyes.

I slowly and gently insert my fingers into her vagina, feeling her whole body shiver. The slow rhythm making her clench around my fingers.

"Good girl." I huskily whisper in her ear, gently nibbling and kissing her neck

"Faster Jade! Please!" Tori's cry of desperation and her vaginal walls clenching around my fingers tell me how close she is. So obviously I pull my fingers out of a sweaty, shaking, Sexually frustrated Tori.

"Jaaaade! Hmph!" She pouts adorably, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I didn't say I was done did I?" I smirk dropping to my knees. I unzip the fly of her jeans and gently pull them down slightly.

(Time skip cuz I'm bored of writing smut)

~Jade's POV~

'So here I am.... snuggling shirtless with Tori on the iconic red couch. Can this night get any better!?'

_________A/N
I'm back and here's the update. School's been stressful but I finally got wattpad to allow me back into my account tonight.

This one has been in the works since about 2020.

Love you Homos! Stay safe, do drugs (not the hard drugs, and ABSOLUTELY NO PLAYING WITH PRESCRIPTION DRUGS!) Live life!