Chapter 4

After the little girl, who we later learned was named Eri, ran into me, A man came out of the alleyway behind her, claiming to be her father. I wasn't convinced, especially when I saw the state she was in, wearing a hospital gown, and bandages, just by holding her I could tell she was malnourished, but what really tipped me off, was the fact that Twilight, one of my spirits told me he was lying. When he started removing his gloves I guessed he had a touch based quirk. Acting quickly I sealed his powers, and then summoned Ursa to attack. After a quick swing of her paw, the man was unconscious, I then had Ochaco call the police, and we waited in that alleyway for the officers to come. When they arrived a few minutes later, one of them came up to me and asked what happened. After telling him, they told us to take her to the hospital to get her checked out, with a bow we started heading to the hospital to do just that, with Eri in my arms crying on my shoulder. "It's okay sweetie, that man will never hurt you or anyone else ever again." "Who are you?" she asked with a sniffle. "I'm Izuku, and these are my girlfriend's, Ochaco, Tsuyu, and Itsuka." "Girlfriends?" She asked as she tilted her head in confusion. When I saw that I felt my heart clench at how precious this little angel was, with her beautiful red eyes, and her adorable little horn, I knew she ould be quite the looker when she grew up. "That means that I'm going to marry them one day soon, I actually have one more girlfriend at home, and her name is Momo." When I finished that explanation, I realized that I needed to call Momo and tell her what happened. "Hey Ocha, can you call Momo, and tell her what happend so she can meet us at the hospital."

Timeskip at the hospital

When Momo got to the hospital the doctor had already finished with all the tests he needed to do on little Eri. When they tried to take some of her blood she started freaking out, until Tsu had him take some of her blood first. After Momo saw the little girl we all huddled into a corner to talk. "I think we should adopt her." I said, and they all nodded their heads in agreement. "Eri how would you like to become our daughter?" I asked once we were by her side again. "D-D-Daughter, you mean I would have a daddy, and 4 mommies?" She asked with wonder, and hope in her eyes. "That's right sweetie." Ochaco said with a brilliant smile on her face. Eri started looking at all of us, searching for some hint of deceit in our eyes. When she didn't see any, she immediately threw herself into Ochaco's arms with tears of joy in her eyes. "Thank you Mama Ocha, Mama Itsu, Mama Tsu, Mama Mo." As she said each of their names she gave each of them a hug, until she finally stopped at me. "Thank you Daddy for saving me." At that she gave me a hug. "It was my pleasure, Snowflake." I said as I hugged her back with as much strength as I could use without hurting her. When I let her go the doctor came back into the room. "Well little Eri is in the pink of health, except for the fact that she is malnourished, but we can fix that with some vitamins." The man said in a jovial tone. "That's good, can you get us an adoption form for Eri." "Of course I'll be back in a minute."

Timeskip Midoriya Home 11:30 at night.

When Momo's parents set up the engagement between me and the girls, they also gave us a house. It used to be a small apartment building, with two floors and sixteen rooms, and it belonged to Ochaco's grandmother, until we remodled it, now on the first floor was a kitchen, Four rooms for any children we have, a living room, and a training room for Tsu. On the second floor was the Master bedroom, two more rooms for guests, and four training rooms designed with all of our powers in mind. When we got home after taking Eri clothes shopping, she stared at everything in awe as we gave her a tour. A few minutes later she started to yawn, and we all separated so we could get changed into our nightclothes. I put on a pair of green pajama pants, then I knocked on the door to the master bedroom, when I heard the all clear I went in. Once I did I saw my girls in their nightdesses, a hot pink one for Ochaco, an ocean blue one for Itsuka, a forest green one for Tsuyu, a black one for Momo, and a snow white one for Eri. "You girls look amazing, and you look adorable Eri." I said with a smile. "Theank you Izu/Papa." They all said together, with that we all climed into the master bed, with me in the middle, Ochaco on my right, Eri on my left, Momo on Eri's left, Tsuyu on top of me, and Itsuka on Ochaco's right. "Goodnight girls, goodnight Eri." "Goodnight girls, goodnight Izu, goodnight Eri." "Goodnight Daddy, goodnight Mama Ocha, goodnight Mama Itsu, goodnight Mama Tsu, goodnight Mama Mo." Eri said happy to have a family.