Chapter 1

From here on out the story is either Izuku POV,or Auther POV, I'm also making UA into a university so aged up characters all around.

Timeskip 10 Years later Midoriya Family Apartment

I woke to the sound of my alarm going off and felt two warm masses on both my right and my left side. " Mmmm Izu turn it off I don't want to get up yet." Both my girlfriends said. Now some people are probably thinking that I had sex with these two lovely ladies, however I didn't. On my right side is Ochaco Uraraka, my best friend since I met her at the library 10 years ago, when I told her that I was quirkless I totally expected her to walk away without giving me a second glance. I was truly surprised when she walked out of the library's magic section with me. It turns out Ochaco and her parents, were staying with her grandmother for spring break, and while her parents were going back after the break, she was staying with her grandma fulltime, the best part about that was her grandmother owned the building my Mom and I live in as well as multiple apartment buildings in the area. Two Years after that, I found out the reason I didn't have a Quirk was because I was a part of the 10% of the japanese population who had Psychic powers. One year after that I met my second girlfriend Itsuka Kendo, her father owns the karate dojo that Ochaco and I go to and her family lives in our apartment complex. "We have to get to school girls, after all it is our last day of junior high." " Do we have to." They both whined at the same time, everytime they do that I can't help but think their the Espers instead of me.

Timeskip while Izuku ogles Ochaco And Itsuka as they get dressed for the day

Two months ago, I was given the best fourteenth birthday present I could ask for when Ochaco and Itsuka asked me to be their boyfriend, our arrangement has taken some adjustment, but two months later I am the happiest man in the world, because I have two of the most beautiful woman I know of as my girlfriends. Once we were all dressed, and ready for the last day of school, all three of us went to the kitchen for breakfast. " hello you three, did you sleep well?" My mom asked with a smile. "Yes Inko, this stud makes a great pillow." Ochaco said, as Itsuka giggled behind her hand.

Timeskip because I don't feel like writing them eating
Auther POV

Aldera Unified has a Junior High School, and a High school, in one of the High school classrooms our hero and his two girlfriends sit in their desks waiting for class to begin, and as they wait they are approached by a very annoying character, named Katsuki Bakugo. "Oh joy here we go again." Ochaco said with a sigh as the exploding idiot started his usual rant. " Round Face, Side Ponytail, your my Women now, you can thank me at anytime." He said with complete certainty. "No, we are very happy with our Izu-kun, and we are never going to be with you Baka-gou." They said in a deadpan, because they've had to say no for two ever since the four of them entered Middle school. Bakugou's exspression quickly turned into one of rage as he glared at the group of three. "What the fuck does this Quirkless loser have that I don't!!!" "Firstly he actually remembers our names, secondly he dates us because he loves us, not because he thinks it will prove anything, and thirdly he's not you." They both said for the thousandth time.