"Just friends" Yoonkook part 12 ⚠️SMUT⚠️

AIGHT- I'm making another smut- don't hate me ;-; skskks- let's just do this-

It has been a few weeks since the kiss. Neither Jungkook or Yoongi mentioned the kiss. They were gonna hang out again and Yoongi's still waiting. After a few hours Jungkook finally arrived. Yoongi opened the door and dragged Jungkook inside.

"So, what are we doing today?" Jungkook asked as he took off his sweater. "Well I just wanna cuddle my best friend!~" Jungkook smiled and pulled Yoongi onto the couch and cuddled him.

After a few hours of cuddling they both looked at each other. They slowly leaned in until their lips connected. They kissed once again. It felt so right, but they knew it was wrong. They didn't want to stop. They loved kissing each other.

Soon, they started making out. Things started to get heated. (Here we go-) They were playing with each other's tongues. Jungkook picked Yoongi up and carried him to his room. He closed the door and broke the kiss. He put Yoongi on the bed and locked the door.

He climbed on top if Yoongi and started to undress him. He undressed himself and started to lick Yoongi's neck as he slowly entered Yoongi.

"Ahh..~" Yoongi moaned as Jungkook started to thrust slowly. His thrusts sped up making Yoongi moan louder. Jungkook started thrusting deeper and faster.
"O-oh!~" Jungkook's thrust were getting faster and faster. "A-ahh!~"

Jungkook kept thrusting faster and faster. "A-ahh!!~ I-I'm close!~ Kook- o-oh!!~" Jungkook thrusted faster and deeper once he heard Yoongi call him 'Kook.' "Call me daddy first..~ then I'll let you come~" Yoongi nodded as he thrusted faster. "D-daddy!~"

Once he said that, he came, and so did Jungkook. Jungkook pulled out and layed down next to Yoongi. He looked over at him and saw he already fell asleep. "Aw..cute..he got so worn out..." then he realized what just happened. "Oh no..what happened..why did I do this..? We're not dating anymore..and I cheated on Jimin...but Yoonie..he makes me so happy..."

Jungkook pecked Yoongi's forehead and fell asleep beside him.

A/n: hi there! I hope you enjoyed this part! I know- it's short but I tried ;-; don't hate me for the smut- skksks- anygays, bye bye!