"Just friends" Yoonkook part 4

Taehyung POV

I was walking down the street when I saw a beautiful man. I decided to go up to him and talk. "Hey there, cutie." I tell him. "What do you wa-" he turns but stops in the middle of his sentence. "Tae?!" My eyes widen. "Jungkook?!"

Jungkook POV

"What the fuck?! Why the hell did you call me that?! You have a fucking boyfriend!" I slightly yelled at Tae. "Whoa, whoa, whoa..calm down would you?" Tae said. "He's not here right now..and besides, I'll just break up with him for you~" As he said that I let the anger get the best of me. "WHAT THE HELL MAN?! ARE YOU REALLY GONNA LEAVE YOONIE JUST FOR ME?! YOU'RE SICK!" I yelled as I slapped him. "You don't deserve him."

Author POV

Yoongi is at home watching TV as Tae walks in. "Hey Yoongi?" Yoongi is shocked when he hears his boyfriend call him by his real name. "Y-yes?" He replies. "We're over." "What..why..?" Tae sighs. "I fell out of love. Now I'm moving in with Namjoon. Bye." Tae walks out and leaves Yoongi alone..shocked...Yoongi pulls out his phone and texts Jungkook.

Yoongi pulls out his phone and texts Jungkook

Jungkook arrives at Yoongi's house and knocks on the door

Jungkook arrives at Yoongi's house and knocks on the door. Yoongi opens the door and drags Jungkook to his room. He gets out of his room to close the front door and goes back to his room. "Yoonie..? What happened..?" Yoongi looks down. "Tae broke up with me..." Jungkook is furious but tries his best to stay calm. "He..awe Yoonie...come here.." Yoongi sighs and looks at Jungkook who has his arms open. Yoongi moves closer to him and hugs him tightly. Jungkook hugs back then slowly breaks the hug. "Yoonie, look at me." Jungkook says. Yoongi looks at him with a sad expression. Jungkook puts two fingers under Yoongi's chin and moves closer to him. "Can I..?" Yoongi nods slightly as Jungkook slowly kisses him. Yoongi kisses back as he moves closer to Jungkook. They got lost in the moment. Yoongi's negative emotions slowly faded away as he was kissing Jungkook. Yoongi smiled through the kiss as he felt happier and happier. Yoongi slowly pulls away and looks at Jungkook. "Feeling better, Yoonie?" Yoongi smiles. "Mhm!" Jungkook smiles then looks down. "I know it may seem too soon but...." Jungkook sighs. "Do you..wanna be mine..?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook as he felt red slowly creeping up his cheeks. "Does this answer your question.?" Yoongi says as he kisses Jungkook once again. Jungkook is shocked but kisses back. After a few seconds they pull away. "So it's a yes..?" Yoongi giggles. "Of course it's a yes! But..what about Jimin..?" Yoongi says. "I'm poly now. I'll date both of you and I won't be cheating." Yoongi smiles softly. "O-okie." Jungkook smiles. "My cute little baby." Yoongi blushes slightly when he called him 'baby'. That was the first time he called him that. Yoongi smiles and hugs Jungkook. Jungkook hugs Yoongi back as Yoongi slowly falls asleep in his boyfriend's arms.

A/n: hope you enjoyed! I had to do this part again ;-;

EDIT: idfk why i made Tae the bad guy- like tf- bye bye now-