3 -- Quality Over Quantity

w: smut, slight biting, blindfold use, slight overstimulation

You took your keys out of your purse, turning them in the lock and pushing open your apartment door

You took your keys out of your purse, turning them in the lock and pushing open your apartment door. You closed it behind you, throwing your keys and purse down on the table and kicking off your shoes.

Walking into the kitchen, you grabbed the half-full bottle of scotch from the counter and opened the cupboard, grabbing a glass. You poured a generous amount, downing it instantly. You filled the glass again before walking to your bag and pulling out your phone. You opened it, going to Emily's contact.

Whatcha up to??

I just walked in the door. Are you alright?

Would be if you came over.

Okay, I'll be there in 20.

See you soon, Agent.

You took a quick swig of your drink, exhaling sharply as you felt the subtle burn at the back of your throat. Tossing your phone down, you went to your bedroom, standing in front of the mirror above your dresser.

Work has been kicking your ass the past two weeks and you have a lot of built-up tension. That's why you invited Emily over. You've been wanting to see her every chance you got,

You got out of your work clothes, stripping until you were in you weren't wearing anything. You threw everything in the hamper and opened the bottom drawer of your dresser, searching for an appropriate outfit.

Tonight was all about Emily.

You decided to go for a deep green, lace set. The top was simple, yet sexy, the material sheer enough to show your nipples. The bottoms were high on your waistline, accentuating the curve of your hips.

You ran your hands down your body, looking at your figure in the mirror. You took a long sip, placing the empty glass on the wood in front of you. You felt confident, your heart racing when you thought of how Emily would react.

You practically ran to the door when you heard a knock, looking through the peephole to make sure it was her. You paused for a moment before scurrying back to the bedroom, grabbing a blindfold from your nightstand. You twisted the knob, opening the door, only showing your head with your body hidden behind the door.

"Close your eyes." You said with a smile spread ear to ear.

She furrowed her brows. "Why?"

"Because I said so."

Emily chuckled and closed her eyes. You grabbed her hand, gently pulling her in the doorway and taking her purse off of her shoulder, setting it down on the floor. You went behind her, placing the blindfold on her eyes and pulling the straps around her head, securing it properly. You moved her to the couch, sitting her down. You climbed on to her lap, sitting down on her and grinding softly as you got comfortable.