Battle in Camelot

And suddenly, we're flying over a battlefield covered in holy knights. They all gawk at us as we fly through the bright blue sky. 

"Merlin, where the hell are we?" I say, pressing my face against the windows to look out at the scene below us. A HUGE grey mass towers over the town, it's huge grey feet crushing homes, animals, and even townspeople. It's round and covered in green splotches, with two beady black eyes poking out of what looks like it could be a face. 

- "Jeez, what is that thing?" I ask. 

Diane squeals, "I've never seen anyone from the giant race who looks like that!" 

"I'm detecting magical reactions from inside it's body, but there are no vitals. It must be a golem," Merlin states. 

Meliodas nods, clutching Lostvayne harder. "Yeah, that's a Great Beast Albion." 

Ban crosses his arms. "Albion? What's that?" 

Meliodas stares for a moment before answering. "A weapon created by the Demon race during the Ancient war. It must have been awakened when the Ten Commandments were revived.

"This is like a living a nightmare! The sheer drive of that thing... It's the same level as when Hendrickson turned into that monster!" Slader says, a visible shiver going up his spine. 

Hawks sweats. "This is nuts! Melioads' power level is 3,370. Merlin's is 4,710. And even Y/N's power level is 4, 982... But that monster... It's power level is 5,500!" 

 Without warning, the grey blob demon turns to us and screams, emitting waves of bloodlust that made my stomach churn a little.  

Merlin smirks, a smug look gracing her features. "So it's reacting to our power levels, huh?" Suddenly, Merlin puts her hands together and mutters words in a foreign under her breath. A huge dome barrier encases the town, shielding it from attacks. 

The angered creature lifts a fist and slams it down onto the barrier. It shakes for a moment, struggling against the force of the demon's strike, but still standing tall. 

"Hmm," Merlin says, satisfied, "It seems that putting up a magic-blocking wall in advance was the right call, huh?" 

"Wow, you killed it Merlin!" Diane says, smiling. 

Merlin nods, accomplished. "However, covering such a large area weakens the strength of the barrier. It has about two more strikes left." 

The grey blob proceeds to clasp it's hands together, and slam on the barrier with both. The barrier shakes and ripples, clearly losing strength. Finally, it smashes on the barrier one more time. The barrier fizzles away, leaving nothing but a smoky smell in the air. 

"And now, " Merlin sighs, "it's gone." 

After the fall of the barrier, a plethora of different holy knight powers hit the grey blob demon from the town. It barely stumbles, and readies it's next attack, sucking in air. 

I speak up immediately. "Merlin, can you get us down there?!" 

She smirks and with a quick snap of her fingers, we're transported down to  the wall, surrounded by the Holy Knights of Camelot. 

I grip Chaos as the demon blob unleashes a ball of hot fire. It inches toward the town. 

"Alright Chaos, you know the deal. Expel Configuration," I state, swinging Chaos with as much strength as I could muster. As if a huge gust of wind hit it, the incoming fireball flew back towards the sender. It was like a nuclear bomb went off, only red and orange filling our sight.